• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Edge Reward Points Account Disabled

rogerthat

TF Ace
So when I was trying to log on to my Edge Rewards account on the Axis mobile app to check the reward points, I see this message:

APP LOGIN: Your Account is deactivated. For further assistance, please contact Axis Bank call center.

They told me that this happens because I do not have an Axis Bank savings account and I have to try from internet banking.

On the main portal I can see the Magnus ER points but not the Atlas Edge Miles. However, in the Atlas dashboard on the credit card section of the app I can see the Miles accrued.

On the Edge Rewards portal when trying to log in I get the message that "User not exist in lms portal".

The card is working. I made a payment since this has been happening, and I haven't received any communication from Axis either.

I again called CC and they said my Edge account is indeed deactivated and they don't know why (of course they don't). They have created a complaint and they will get back to me in 5 days.

Anyone has faced this scenario or is this another one of the famous Axis bungling?

I think MMT/Cleartrip/Yatra etc. must be the trigger. Axis is well known for crap IT infra so a combination of some overactive senior manager and some lazy code must've triggered a flag.
Any guidance mate? Even if I scan 4 months of statement and collect travel category transactions and manage to get invoices....how I will be able to submit as at a time you can only submit 3 files :-(

Any guidance mate? Even if I scan 4 months of statement and collect travel category transactions and manage to get invoices....how I will be able to submit as at a time you can only submit 3 files :-(
Call them up and very sternly ask them which transaction are they talking about. At first they will refuse. Mention that you have privacy concerns and don't want to share confidential information with third parties and you will go to RBI Obudsman if they refuse to give you information etc. They will then tell you which transaction was flagged. If still not, escalate to PNO immediately.

Call them up and very sternly ask them which transaction are they talking about. At first they will refuse. Mention that you have privacy concerns and don't want to share confidential information with third parties and you will go to RBI Obudsman if they refuse to give you information etc. They will then tell you which transaction was flagged. If still not, escalate to PNO immediately.
Thank you. My war starts Today!

So when I was trying to log on to my Edge Rewards account on the Axis mobile app to check the reward points, I see this message:

APP LOGIN: Your Account is deactivated. For further assistance, please contact Axis Bank call center.

They told me that this happens because I do not have an Axis Bank savings account and I have to try from internet banking.

On the main portal I can see the Magnus ER points but not the Atlas Edge Miles. However, in the Atlas dashboard on the credit card section of the app I can see the Miles accrued.

On the Edge Rewards portal when trying to log in I get the message that "User not exist in lms portal".

The card is working. I made a payment since this has been happening, and I haven't received any communication from Axis either.

I again called CC and they said my Edge account is indeed deactivated and they don't know why (of course they don't). They have created a complaint and they will get back to me in 5 days.

Anyone has faced this scenario or is this another one of the famous Axis bungling?
Can you confirm what happened later after raising the complaint for the re-activation of the account..? Did they activated it as there is no issue from ur end

Back