• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis FK Card Closed, Still Showing in FK App

metal_heart

TF Premier
Hi All,

I had FK Axis Card. I applied it at launch (FYF). In an year I realized, it didn't even use it much. Primarily, I'm more comfortable using Amazon, and if I buy something from FK (during sales) most card like SBI/ICICI/HDFC have discount. As, I wasn't using it much, so closed it (requested them for LTF, but they denied). The card was closed and report to CIBIL as closed in 2 months. However, 10 months down the line, it still shows as active card in FK app.

I have reached FK team multiple times (via various channels) and every time they reverted, it's showing Active from AXIS, and they fetch info from Axis. On the other hand, Axis has clearly closed and CIBIL shows as closed.

Though it doesn't bother much, but if (in future), It is offered as LTF, I may want it and don't want it gets messed up at that time. or FK (then) doesn't show correct card.

Has anyone faced this situation? Any advise how to take it forward.

• Lovely
Reactions: AsB
For me its the other way around, I have the card. I applied from Flipkart app, it showed for some time. Now i am not able to see it. It shows please complete KYC. I am not bothered too much as i still get the cashbacks.

Back