• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Indian Oil activated without consent

Hi All,

I had applied for Axis Indian Oil and it was mentioned to be Lifetime Free, while once the card arrived I noticed that the docs mentioned that it had 500 annual fee. I didn't activate the card since and threw the physical card away, but all of a sudden I have received a statement for it now and annual fee has been charged, is there something that can be done in this regard ?

You can call customer care and say i never activated the card and also say as per rbi guidelines which you guys itself say if card not activated it gets automatically cancelled so just cancel the card and the card will be closed .

You
Hi All,

I had applied for Axis Indian Oil and it was mentioned to be Lifetime Free, while once the card arrived I noticed that the docs mentioned that it had 500 annual fee. I didn't activate the card since and threw the physical card away, but all of a sudden I have received a statement for it now and annual fee has been charged, is there something that can be done in this regard ?
Got any proof that it was offered LTF???

You

Got any proof that it was offered LTF???
I got it LTF. Applied from Axis Bank site directly. The link via Cashkaro showed FYF, but banner on Axis Bank showed LTF. It depends on which link you clicked last before applying.

Probably I will also close it as I now have the Premium IOC card as well LTF, transferred from CitiBank.

I got it LTF. Applied from Axis Bank site directly. The link via Cashkaro showed FYF, but banner on Axis Bank showed LTF. It depends on which link you clicked last before applying.

Probably I will also close it as I now have the Premium IOC card as well LTF, transferred from CitiBank.
Mine was an upgrade being offered from LTF Axis Neo Card.

Back