• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issued SimplySave CC against FBB StyleUp card without consent

tuhin

TF Premier
Recently SBI issued me a SimplySave - MasterCard variant Credit Card without my consent & approval. I was using an FBB StyleUp card & I was happy with the benefit of the Annual Fee Reversal of Rs 500 through Rewards Points Credit (2000 RP) which was making this card as virtually free of cost (except GST). Now, they issued the SimplySave card which was a chargeable one. I have already escalated this concern. I need your suggestion on this part:

1. Can I escalate this issue to RBI also if SBI PNO is not resolving it as RBI doesn't approve such changes without any customer consent?

2. I have already asked them to convert SimplySave to a LifeTimeFree variant but the Customer Care team rejected my proposal what can I do?

3. Will these sudden changes hurt my CIBIL as I have been using FBB StyleUP cards for a long time?

4. If they are not approving my LifeTimeFree request can I convert this card to the BPCL Rupay variant to continue the SBI privilege?

Please help. Also, if any other existing FBB STyleUP holder is experiencing such sudden changes, please share here too.

Thanks

New joining date with new history, old account was closed and history too

then its considered as new card and/or fresh applications.

Me and my friends, even tf also saw many that whenever upgrade/switch happens (note: switch or upgrade happens particular variants in sbi), it will close the old account, create new account with same old card opening date.

personally, I switched 4 times and have 4 accounts but all of them have same card opening date.

somewhere who processed your application messed up.

btw, which card to which card.?

Last edited:
Back