• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Indian Oil & My Zone Credit Card are Lifetime Free via Selected Channel!!!

D₹V

TF Prestige
Axis LTF Update 🗞️🔥:

Axis Bank Indian Oil & My Zone are Life Time Free Via Selected Channel (Ad or some agent).

Screenshot_2023-06-17-08-34-15-006_com.facebook.katana.png

How to get it?

1. Open Facebook
2. Visit 'Axis Bank' Page
3. Click 'View Page Transparency'
4. Scroll and Click 'Go To Ad Library'
5. Now Search for these 'Ad'
6. Take screenshot for future reference, apply ✅

Screenshot_2023-06-17-08-34-44-002_com.facebook.katana.png

P.s. These ads are live from 15th June on Axis Page. There are many hidden offers going on, we just have to find 😌 it.

Good Luck 🤞.

I

I Think When you Select the Card and Click the Submit Button, First CIBIL hit happens at that time.
I was checking through Cashkaro in the hope of getting LTF card, after entering my details some 7-8 cards were displayed on screen but all were chargeable so didn't select any card and closed the window without submitting the application. Let's hope they don't do a hard enquiry.

Btw those 7-8 cards which were displayed on screen, are they pre-approved for me? I already hold two Axis cards and last card was issued in the first week of April.
@VISHESH_BANSAL

They are not pre-approved, but you are actually eligible for those cards. It's better to apply after 3 months.
Checked with Axis CC team before applying through Cashkaro, as per them Myzone and Indian oil cards are indeed pre-approved for me. Not sure about other cards. But I want a LTF card now since both my Axis cards are Paid.

Any LTF channel?

Checked with Axis CC team before applying through Cashkaro, as per them Myzone and Indian oil cards are indeed pre-approved for me. Not sure about other cards. But I want a LTF card now since both my Axis cards are Paid.

Any LTF channel?
It may be pre-approved, but when you are applying through CashKaro or Axis, those are not pre-approved cards. For pre-approved cards, they will either show in your app or net banking. And even if it doesn't show up anywhere, you can always call customer care and ask for pre-approved cards, but as usual, they are always chargeable.

And i have mentioned the same thing above 😊
I understand that you have mentioned the same thing above, but when it comes to Axis Bank, I can't help myself. 🤣 Anyway, you can't get a LTF card without applying, and even then, it's only during the promotional campaign. Unless you get really lucky, like some forum members who have received pre-approved LTF cards and were contacted by someone from Axis offering them the card.

• Haha
Reactions: Rkr
The latest banner showing both cards as LTF. Now I am in dilemma whether to go for LTF or Cashkaro rewards. Cashkaro offering 1400 currently and I am pretty sure if I don't apply within 48 hours from Cashkaro they will definitely increase the reward to 1700-2000. (Experienced this in the past)
IMG-20230707-WA0000.jpg

The latest banner showing both cards as LTF. Now I am in dilemma whether to go for LTF or Cashkaro rewards. Cashkaro offering 1400 currently and I am pretty sure if I don't apply within 48 hours from Cashkaro they will definitely increase the reward to 1700-2000. (Experienced this in the past)
View attachment 21877
But CashKaro is not offering a LTF card, and your goal is to get an LTF card. So it's better to go for the LTF card option. Also, didn't you mention somewhere in this thread that you received your last card from Axis in April? In that case, it's advisable to wait now and apply after the cooling-off period.

But CashKaro is not offering a LTF card, and your goal is to get an LTF card. So it's better to go for the LTF card option. Also, didn't you mention somewhere in this thread that you received your last card from Axis in April? In that case, it's advisable to wait now and apply after the cooling-off period.
3 months complete ho gaya abhi. Customer care guy told me I can apply. Infact he was ready to approve on call from his side but it's chargeable so declined.

Back