• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

axis liberty acc debit card charges

ankushanup1

TF Select
i recently opened the liberty acc with axis bank via branch as online wasn't going through
but due to some technical glitch the bank rep told it has been opened as Digital easy access acc... post that they took request form for liberty acc and was told to wait that wait was long but finally last week got upgrade to liberty acc
In the meantime the physical debit card for axis easy access was delivered and now upon upgrade I was told that they're going to deliver liberty physical debit card in a week

but now an amount of 590 has been debited from my acc saying debit card charges while I spoke to branch people they say it has been charged for both debit cards combined as the physical debit card has been delivered

I am going to raise a complaint with axis cc as it was not my mistake to go for easy access while they're charging me for debit card ... but how the amount of 590 has been arrived at no body knows....

does axis do the reversal for these kind of issues

Mail to pno... Liberty debit card cost is 300+gst...axis is the only bank which charges for online account differently and offline account differently.... Easy access account online account opening debit card charges are 500+gst....if u open offline u will get different card and charged 300+gst

Mail to pno... Liberty debit card cost is 300+gst...axis is the only bank which charges for online account differently and offline account differently.... Easy access account online account opening debit card charges are 500+gst....if u open offline u will get different card and charged 300+gst
directly should he mail to pno or escalation post cc is better

i recently opened the liberty acc with axis bank via branch as online wasn't going through
but due to some technical glitch the bank rep told it has been opened as Digital easy access acc... post that they took request form for liberty acc and was told to wait that wait was long but finally last week got upgrade to liberty acc
In the meantime the physical debit card for axis easy access was delivered and now upon upgrade I was told that they're going to deliver liberty physical debit card in a week

but now an amount of 590 has been debited from my acc saying debit card charges while I spoke to branch people they say it has been charged for both debit cards combined as the physical debit card has been delivered

I am going to raise a complaint with axis cc as it was not my mistake to go for easy access while they're charging me for debit card ... but how the amount of 590 has been arrived at no body knows....

does axis do the reversal for these kind of issues
I also opened liberty account recently with them and received two debit cards.
Maybe you have activated easy access card and that's why they charged you for that.
I activated liberty card only which I received after 10 days and I was charged for that only.

Back