• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik removed debit card charges for paying credit card bill

Can anyone please suggest me what app to use to pay credit card bill of 2+ lacs with indusind Exclusive dc to get 1% cashback?

And please help me to know which variant visa/mastercard of exclusive card to use.

Thanks

Can anyone please suggest me what app to use to pay credit card bill of 2+ lacs with indusind Exclusive dc to get 1% cashback?

And please help me to know which variant visa/mastercard of exclusive card to use.

Thanks
i didn't get rewards on paytm last month on visa variant so tried jio finance and got rewards so i would recomment jio finance at the moment for visa, paid 1.125 and got full 3k rewards. I'm unable to redeem rewards from few days though

i didn't get rewards on paytm last month on visa variant so tried jio finance and got rewards so i would recomment jio finance at the moment for visa, paid 1.125 and got full 3k rewards. I'm unable to redeem rewards from few days though
Thank you sir.

And can you please tell me, I have received my pinnacle cc at my flat and I can't access it for the next week or so, can I still open exclusive account and activate and link pinnacle later?

And, incase you have any clue, how to open 0MAB family account by surrogating pinnacle?

And can the rewards be used for account cashback?
yes, 3000 reward points = 1050 rs cashback

And can you please tell me, I have received my pinnacle cc at my flat and I can't access it for the next week or so, can I still open exclusive account and activate and link pinnacle later?
you can open the exclusive account by depositing 1 lac/2 lac check. later on after linking relationships the account will be converted to 0 balance
Thank you sir.

And, incase you have any clue, how to open 0MAB family account by surrogating pinnacle?
no idea about this one, but once your exclusive account is opened, you can ask your RM for this

yes, 3000 reward points = 1050 rs cashback

you can open the exclusive account by depositing 1 lac/2 lac check. later on after linking relationships the account will be converted to 0 balance

no idea about this one, but once your exclusive account is opened, you can ask your RM for this
Ok sir, I'll visit the branch tomorrow and ask them for a good RM and ask him regarding this.
Also, my given address on pinnacle is of different town, and I'll own my bank account in my home town, is it ok?

I'll ask them to change my cc address to bank account address as well upon activation.

Ok sir, I'll visit the branch tomorrow and ask them for a good RM and ask him regarding this.
Also, my given address on pinnacle is of different town, and I'll own my bank account in my home town, is it ok?

I'll ask them to change my cc address to bank account address as well upon activation.
shouldn't be a problem after the address is updated

I pay card bills with Mobikwik only. Frankly I dont have a good debit card to go with mobikwik to get cahsback so have been using UPi for the most part and some time standard charted salary debit card.

If I could get a suggestion which debit card I can get to have better cahsback please suggest. preferably free debit card.

I pay card bills with Mobikwik only. Frankly I dont have a good debit card to go with mobikwik to get cahsback so have been using UPi for the most part and some time standard charted salary debit card.

If I could get a suggestion which debit card I can get to have better cahsback please suggest. preferably free debit card.
I've myself applied indusind Exclusive. 1% back (not always) on bill of around 1lacs

Back