• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis limit increase, feel like in trapped scenario.

manish.rdy

TF Buzz
I am a Axis salary account user, got my credit cards as below

My Zone - 86,000k (March 2022)
Flipkart - 86,000k (August 2022) (Pre approved - upgrade)

Vistara Platinum - Jan 2023 - March 2023 (Closed)

Over the last 1 year, I didn't get a limit increase offer from Axis. I raised multiple service requests to raise it with my existing other bank cards and payslips. Everytime axis says you need to update your work address on credit cards. I used to raise service requests and used to get messages like the request had been resolved. When I try to reach customer care they say address isn't updated. I took this issue to Nodal officer, still no response.

As next steps,

1. I have another pre approved card upgrade offer to Privilege, select and atlas. There is a new option called allow bank to review and increase my limit after 6 months.
2. Wait for my existing Amex card to turn 1 year and apply for c2c which has limit 3L

Also I want to make either of the 2 cards LTF.

Edit - All payments are made on time. Good cibil.

Over the last 1 year, I didn't get a limit increase offer from Axis. I raised multiple service requests to raise it with my existing other bank cards and payslips. Everytime axis says you need to update your work address on credit cards. I used to raise service requests and used to get messages like the request had been resolved. When I try to reach customer care they say address isn't updated. I took this issue to Nodal officer, still no response.

As next steps,

1. I have another pre approved card upgrade offer to Privilege, select and atlas. There is a new option called allow bank to review and increase my limit after 6 months.
2. Wait for my existing Amex card to turn 1 year and apply for c2c which has limit 3L

Please take the Twitter route and see if that makes any difference. No harm in trying.

As next steps,

You can apply for a new card c2c. During the application process, you can give the work address, which will get reflected for all other cards.

As next steps,

In my case, I've escalated to PNO and got a call from CC team for work address updation.

Try replying to Same pno e-mail again.

I too had the same problem regarding updation of work address required. For that when you call IVR ask them to talk with their level 2 team that is senior team and get the address updated.
This will take a week for updation

I too had the same problem regarding updation of work address required. For that when you call IVR ask them to talk with their level 2 team that is senior team and get the address updated.
This will take a week for updation
Thank you. This worked. Along with that, I asked them to match my limit and sent my hdfc latest statement. They made a hard enquiry and matched the limit with HDFC.

Back