• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis limit Increase Qurey

cool_jazz

TF Buzz
Having Axis FK and My Zone Almost 2 years old now, When issue limit was 15k but later increased to 30k. But long time not getting offer to increase.
-Should i shared my other card CC statement (icici 250k) with bank statement ( having salary less thn 20k)
- Should i try for Airtel Axis as showing in Pre Approved in Axis app ( may be they will give higher limit)

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
Having Axis FK and My Zone Almost 2 years old now, When issue limit was 15k but later increased to 30k. But long time not getting offer to increase.
-Should i shared my other card CC statement (icici 250k) with bank statement ( having salary less thn 20k)
- Should i try for Airtel Axis as showing in Pre Approved in Axis app ( may be they will give higher limit)
They won’t give u CLE based on C2C . For getting CLE , Just apply a new card on C2C basis . They will limit match !

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
When it's pre-approved, it will show limit as well. Check out

Secondly, the best way for you is to apply new axis card on c2c.

On 20k salary, u will get highly 60-70k limit.

Fini7777

TF Premier
apply for airtel axis from airtel app your limit may get increased
I applied the same formula and they issued me card with 94k while the existing flpk card's limit was 70k
within few months after getting airtel card my limit was incr to 3.6L

cool_jazz

TF Buzz
When it's pre-approved, it will show limit as well. Check out

Secondly, the best way for you is to apply new axis card on c2c.

On 20k salary, u will get highly 60-70k limit.
Don't wanna close already having cards.. new card how to apply online or offline?? And for 3rd card waiting for good card from axis. Like 5% cashback card

cool_jazz

TF Buzz
I applied the same formula and they issued me card with 94k while the existing flpk card's limit was 70k
Ohh, they will ask for income proof?? And without vkyc or both required?

Fini7777

TF Premier
For pre-approved cc in axis app the limit will be shared with ur existing cards There won't be any limit inc
and other bank cc stmt will not help in limit inc

Fini7777

TF Premier
Ohh, they will ask for income proof?? And without vkyc or both required?
In my case, They did not ask me for any income proof but I did VKYC
I received a pre-approved offer from Airtel for my Airtel number but my Airtel num is not linked to my axis bank SB account
So I did VKYC and the card was approved after few days

cool_jazz

TF Buzz
In my case, They did not ask me for any income proof but I did VKYC
I received a pre-approved offer from Airtel for my Airtel number but my Airtel num is not linked to my axis bank SB account
So I did VKYC and the card was approved after few days
Oh Will try, but I don't have Airtel , so may be not get pre approved

cool_jazz

TF Buzz
Tried with Bob, shared 3 months bank statement and icici statement, let's see how much they will increase.
If worked will try with axis too

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Will airtel app show limit once we input pan?