• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Add-on for Grabdeals/Gyftr

Gun17

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I recently got an ads-on for my magnus card. Will the Grabdeals limit of 10k ER points per month applicable for both the cardss together, or each will get its own limit of 10k?

Also, will the add-on card be eligible for an additional 8 meet & greets?

Lastly any other activity that has limit for the primary card that gets doubled by getting an Add-On card?

Thanks!

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I recently got an ads-on for my magnus card. Will the Grabdeals limit of 10k ER points per month applicable for both the cardss together, or each will get its own limit of 10k?

Lastly any other activity that has limit for the primary card that gets doubled by getting an Add-On card?

Thanks!
In total u will get max 10k points.
In total 8 m&g.
Other than Axis platforms, u can get double benefits on add on cards like EazyDiners etc.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Thanks!
What About the Milestone

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Thanks!
1. No
2. No
3. Not that i know. Add on helps in getting access to the lounges to add on card holder.