• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus addon card controls

vikramv4u

TF Buzz
I walked in to the branch and asked for the add-on application.. filled it and gave the relevant documents (PAN and Passport copies) and the card came to my wife within a week (PS: We do not hold any account with Axis).. pretty easy process.. then used the IVR to set the ATM PIN, Controls etc.

bombayduckling

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So apparently, if you call them, they usually say, sorry no. But the branch gets it done. Sadly, if your spouse or person for whom you are requesting an add-on card already holds any Axis Bank credit card (as a primary holder), then they won't issue an add-on card to that person. If someone had a different experience, please let me know!

card_monarch

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So apparently, if you call them, they usually say, sorry no. But the branch gets it done. Sadly, if your spouse or person for whom you are requesting an add-on card already holds any Axis Bank credit card (as a primary holder), then they won't issue an add-on card to that person. If someone had a different experience, please let me know!
This is not True. my wife holds a primary Axis Credit Card. I was still able to apply and receive an add on card for her on my primary card.

card_monarch

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Ok this is what I wanted to hear. Let me show these messages to my branch. May I know which primary card she holds? Did you apply for the add-on card recently?
She has an Axis bank Savings account and holds 2 primary credit cards - Vistara Infinite & Axis-Flipkart. However, the executive insisted that they need Driving license of my wife for processing her Add-on application (DL is must what he said). I had applied Magnus Add-on for her in Sep 2022 at the time of my application.

insight

TF Ace
Can these Magnus add on CCs be only for Spouse or do they work for Family Member(s)? Father/ mother/ son/ daughter ? And do they cost 10k for each add-on or is that part of the Main CC?

bombayduckling

TF Select
VIP Lounge
She has an Axis bank Savings account and holds 2 primary credit cards - Vistara Infinite & Axis-Flipkart. However, the executive insisted that they need Driving license of my wife for processing her Add-on application (DL is must what he said). I had applied Magnus Add-on for her in Sep 2022 at the time of my application.
I think I should have asked for an add-on card at the time of my application. Anyway, let's see what happens now.Thanks!

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Dandirona about DL is very common for add-on for Axis

If you give DL it's going to be approved most likely