• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - Important TnC Links | All T&C of Axis Magnus Credit card

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update in the lounge list/t&c. If this list is being updated regularly that is.
Axbk.in/UnzSz61tRfa
Do these lists have any use? I have seen lounges decline access to cards even when it was listed on the bank's list, to say they no longer have the tie up with the bank. They allow access to the same card maybe in the next few days. At the end of the day it just seems it is at the discretion of the lounge.

kirtivardhan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Do these lists have any use? I have seen lounges decline access to cards even when it was listed on the bank's list, to say they no longer have the tie up with the bank. They allow access to the same card maybe in the next few days. At the end of the day it just seems it is at the discretion of the lounge.
Personally have often seen them make excuses about cards based on the person in front of them. I dont think the software (which shows if card gives free access or not) is being updated when they deny entry based on one card or the other.
Have been using lounges for a long time now, back when much fewer cards gave access, even back then I have seen lounge staff make excuses. It has obviously increased in the recent years. I remember an incident when I was traveling with a friend and they accepted my amex but for my friend (HDFC) they said its not allowed/will be charged. 3 people before us were sent back with same excuse. We insisted they swipe even if its charged and lo and behold, entry was free!!!