• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus joining voucher

mudit.sharma

TF Select
Hi, I am planning to apply for axis magnus but was wondering what's the best way to utilize joining/renewal voucher. Not sure if it is possible, but I was thinking of purchasing gold coin using tata cliq voucher.

Also i would request add on card with this. Hope there is no catch in getting that. I will also be using airport meet & greet service and I believe members traveling with me during the journey will also be accompanied if I avail this service, if anyone can pls verify this.

Pls share you experience with this card, so far if you are satisfied.

Last edited:
Solution
You can not buy gold coins with vouchers anymore. Best use in my opinion would be using it at Tata Cliq Luxury. You get premium brands' products at discounted price, so you can use the voucher there.

For add-on, request it during the application not after that. That'd be easier to get.

Yes, in M&G you can avail it for your accompanying guests, max cap is 3 pax
You can not buy gold coins with vouchers anymore. Best use in my opinion would be using it at Tata Cliq Luxury. You get premium brands' products at discounted price, so you can use the voucher there.

For add-on, request it during the application not after that. That'd be easier to get.

Solution

As of now, cliq is allowing me to redeem the gift card against gold, as long as there is any other item in the cart.

Hi, I am planning to apply for axis magnus but was wondering what's the best way to utilize joining/renewal voucher. Not sure if it is possible, but I was thinking of purchasing gold coin using tata cliq voucher.

Also i would request add on card with this. Hope there is no catch in getting that. I will also be using airport meet & greet service and I believe members traveling with me during the journey will also be accompanied if I avail this service, if anyone can pls verify this.

Pls share you experience with this card, so far if you are satisfied.
U can buy gold by partial adding extra money by debit cards

Back