• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - Marks & spencer 45x

Hi,
Does anyone availed 45x offer on Marks and Spencer.This means that if we shop for approx 3800 , we will recieve 10k points which is equivalent to Rs 2000.

Earlier i have seen that 30x was offerred on jockey which is also now reduced to 20x.

I have placed an order today on M&S. Got a confirmation from them regarding order being placed.
The Msg recieved from Axis states spent on M&S. How do we confirm if it is captured on Grabdeals. Do I get any SMS or confirmation?

Marks and Spencer 40x RP, it says on Grabdeals that it has a 10000RP per month limit per account.

Does it mean the credit card account or the m&s membership account.

Can we use multiple primary magnus cards in the family, on the same m&s membership account?

Thanks
As you have 2 primary Magnus card, it is better to use a different MS account so that you don't have to worry abt what will happen secanrios haunting you.

Also good part I heard is M&S gives 1000 off on 1st time buyers, I see people utilizing even that to reap additional benefits on their same Magnus card every month from a new M&S account 🤑

@787

Here is thr M&S bonus tip.

Courtesy Tarun, from Twitter world.

A little bonus tip. Coupon Code – FIRST • Rs 1000 off on minimum purchase of Rs 3000. • Applicable on your first online purchase and one time use only. • Valid for 7 days from the date of customer registration. • This voucher cannot be clubbed with any other offer.

I have not received any sms for M&S transaction although for jockey I am receiving every time.

Anyone received any SMS for M&S transaction. Kindly acknowledge.

@787

Here is thr M&S bonus tip.

Courtesy Tarun, from Twitter world.

A little bonus tip. Coupon Code – FIRST • Rs 1000 off on minimum purchase of Rs 3000. • Applicable on your first online purchase and one time use only. • Valid for 7 days from the date of customer registration. • This voucher cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
Yes I think you’re right. Better to have separate accounts for separate cards. That way easier to track and no chance of missing the RPs.

Thank you!

if we cancel some times from grabdeals m&s order do we get 40/45x bonus for remaining order or we don’t get any bonus points? anyone with any such experience?

I did 2 transactions in Dec for M&S. Received accelerated points for the 2nd transaction, but not the 1st. Spoke to customer care, they asked to wait for the 120 days to get over.

Back