• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - Marks & spencer 45x

Hi,
Does anyone availed 45x offer on Marks and Spencer.This means that if we shop for approx 3800 , we will recieve 10k points which is equivalent to Rs 2000.

Earlier i have seen that 30x was offerred on jockey which is also now reduced to 20x.

Call M&S customer care and check with them. They are pretty helpful.
Or email them at care.india@marks-and-spencer.com

I had issues with return due to OTP not coming and so returned at store today.
Called more than 10 times
Sent email to grievance redressal as well. Not receiving proper response.
Xpressbees courier executive is asking some SKU number. Tried combination of lot of things. Nothing is working.
Even I don't have any store in my town or anywhere near it. The experience had become disaster now.

Attachments

• IMG-20230111-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20230111-WA0009.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 19
Called more than 10 times
Sent email to grievance redressal as well. Not receiving proper response.
Xpressbees courier executive is asking some SKU number. Tried combination of lot of things. Nothing is working.
Even I don't have any store in my town or anywhere near it. The experience had become disaster now.
Generally sku means stock keeping unit which mostly refers to model number. If you have the label of the product or box, you can try it.

Why they removed m&s permanently PPL r abusing by returning products r what to get points 20 days back i bought some tshirts n jeans quality is good made in Bangladesh items

20X (Beardo,IGP,Jockey,Mamaearth) 25X (Zivame) 30X (Kapiva) 35X (FacesCanada) 40X (Forest Essentials) 45X (Edureka) all are available
Didn't see them! Sadly not exactly the most useful brands/services but for some it might work! Personally I can still take advantage of one of them which gives me some relief

Back