• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Monthly Benefit - Cut Off Time for Transactions

Rajagopalan

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I believe for the Magnus Monthly milestone benefit, only the settlement date will be considered and not the transaction date.

1). Considering minimum of 2 days for settlement after the transaction, i thought it is always must to freeze transactions T-2 days from the Calander end date of the Month so that it doesn't carry over to the next month and milestone is missed.

Is my understanding correct.?

2). Is there any trick that comes into play here to do transactions till the last day of the Calender month.?

3). Will settlement happen over the weekends also.? Lets say for example, If I make a transaction tomorrow(29th December). If 31st December is a holiday, will settlement happen irrespective of the holiday.?

Well I did a 40k transaction yesterday 27th Feb. It's still showing "In process".

Is there a way to know if milestone benefit was reached or not from customer care? or will we only know after 90 days if the points get credited or not?

Well I did a 40k transaction yesterday 27th Feb. It's still showing "In process".

Is there a way to know if milestone benefit was reached or not from customer care? or will we only know after 90 days if the points get credited or not?
You will get the milestone benefits

They consider the transaction date not the settlement date

Back