• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Reward points credit

kumudjain

TF Buzz
I checked on ER portal and last credited rewards are on 5th January and that too for 3rd January transaction. Has anyone else got any points after that?

There seems to be issue with magnus reward points and excepted delayed is upto 12 days. So just wait for a while

Now coming to the second part we have probably 300+ people with magnus on forum and 20% of the threads are on this card so maybe next time try and use the search function so that there is no duplication of threads. This is being discussed in atleast two other threads and I dont even have the card yet I am aware.

It'll save time - for you and for others too. Just a friendly advice, no offense.

There seems to be issue with magnus reward points and excepted delayed is upto 12 days. So just wait for a while

Now coming to the second part we have probably 300+ people with magnus on forum and 20% of the threads are on this card so maybe next time try and use the search function so that there is no duplication of threads. This is being discussed in atleast two other threads and I dont even have the card yet I am aware.

It'll save time - for you and for others too. Just a friendly advice, no offense.

All are keep checking the Mobile app for Apna (reward) time ayega 🤣

I checked on ER portal and last credited rewards are on 5th January and that too for 3rd January transaction. Has anyone else got any points after that?

Back