• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding Infinia Reward Points credit

Hello Folks

I am bit confused. I talked to the HDFacphone Banking to understand how the reward points system in Infinia is? What are the limits and capping? They said there is no capping. And even rent fuel and insurance are eligible for rewards.

I also checked with infinia Concierge, they said there is a cap of 15000 points but on the smartbuy points. They were not sure of insurance rent etc.

I am getting different dated articles on internet

Can anyone here share the latest and with authentic souce about the rewards point system on Infinia. What is the rewards system on smartbuy and gyftr and capping?
Also, are add on card rewards separate or included in the above capping ?

request forum to help me.

The kind of people who spend 30-40L a month don't care much about rewards, they care about the charge going through and not being bothered to keep track of their available limit -- just make a single large payment at the end of the month.
Amex acceptance doesn't magically improve for people willing to spend 40L monthly, so even they need at least one backup Visa/MC card :p

It does actually, because stores at which you shop change.
Sorry but I was hoping no one would make that argument. I’ve been to many posh joints in all categories of establishments in India and abroad and Amex acceptance isn’t a given, including even on international websites. The online issues bit also has something to do with RBI regulations, which makes things like standing instructions on Amex impossible.

Sorry but I was hoping no one would make that argument. I’ve been to many posh joints in all categories of establishments in India and abroad and Amex acceptance isn’t a given, including even on international websites. The online issues bit also has something to do with RBI regulations, which makes things like standing instructions on Amex impossible.
At least for international payments, it's easier to use Amex e.g. on Patreon, none of my cards work reliably but Amex does ... being a network & issuer makes it easy for them to comply in certain situations.

Amex cards r not accepted much in India becoz they have high MDR charges for metchants. But now it has start changing n is now at par with visa/ Mastercard. So very soon u would be seeing it get accepted at lot of places in India

Back