• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus rewards on 2 lakh transaction

g&p

TF Buzz
Does Axis magnus gives 25k Rewards on each 1 lakh spend in a statement cycle or it is limited to once per statement cycle ? Suppose if somebody make purchases of more than 2 lakhs, does it mean 50k milestone rewards or 25k only ?

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Milestone rewards (25K ER points) are
  • once per calendar month i.e. 1 Jan - 31 Jan (and not billing cycle, which may be 7 Jan - 6 Feb - please be careful)
  • only for the first 1 lakh spend. so in your scenario upon spending 2 Lakhs in calendar month (not statement cycle), you will get only 25K points, not 50K.

Reactions: g&p

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Milestone rewards (25K ER points) are
  • once per calendar month i.e. 1 Jan - 31 Jan (and not billing cycle, which may be 7 Jan - 6 Feb - please be careful)
  • only for the first 1 lakh spend. so in your scenario upon spending 2 Lakhs in calendar month (not statement cycle), you will get only 25K points, not 50K.
I have applied for magnus card yesterday. say suppose if the card reaches me on 10th . what would be my milestone reward cycle? ( Jan 10 to Jan 31 next Feb 1 to Feb 28 and so on or / Jan 10 to Feb 10 next feb 10 to March 10?

pls reply . thanks in advance

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Reactions: g&p

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
but if u call and ask customer care they still say from next calendar month from month of card issue.. as the official t&c on website still says that..

axis has confused everyone

thedator

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah, if its a matter of surety, unless you can get it in writing from customer care, I would suggest start spending one month post expiry date. So if your expirty date is Jan 2028, start spending Feb 2023 onwards.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
but if u call and ask customer care they still say from next calendar month from month of card issue.. as the official t&c on website still says that..

axis has confused everyone
CC might not know lot of times.

Also, every rep will tell you a different story depending upon their ability and training.

If you have a genuine spend put it on this than other cards, you still will get 6000 points which translates to 4.8% miles/hotel for 1Lac

With the milestone you will get 31k points (You can always use that snapshot and send a email to PNO and get this done at the worst case of any decline)

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Yeah, if its a matter of surety, unless you can get it in writing from customer care, I would suggest start spending one month post expiry date. So if your expirty date is Jan 2028, start spending Feb 2023 onwards.
No
I think it’s better to start from 1st month itself , otherwise it will be a loss of 25k points not sure when axis decides devaluation :p

thedator

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think its a matter of perspective. I value ERs at 2% and not 4.8 as my travels have come to a halt.
So if I didnt have it in writing, I would use SCU or something else.

To each their own!

ajaysn22

TF Buzz
My magnus was approved on 31st dec. Showed in the app as well( boxed form). My card will reach tomm probably. So to be on a safe side if I have to count my next 1st month for milestone what would that be Jan or Feb?

Sudheep

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My magnus was approved on 31st dec. Showed in the app as well( boxed form). My card will reach tomm probably. So to be on a safe side if I have to count my next 1st month for milestone what would that be Jan or Feb?
wait for the physical card. see the month of expiry printed on the card , if its Dec , Jan spends are eligible for milestone benefit.