• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus | Spend on 30/31 of the month. Is it considered in same month or next month?

Hi

I have joined magnus on 24th Jan 2023 and I know same month we're not eligible for 1L milestone. I wanted to check if transactions done on 30th or 31st are considered in January or it is based on settlement date which could be 1st Feb therefore spend would be considered in Feb'23.

I searched the thread where there was discussion about settlement date and transaction date but didn't find end conclusion which date is considered for monthly milestone

Many thanks

Hi

I have joined magnus on 24th Jan 2023 and I know same month we're not eligible for 1L milestone. I wanted to check if transactions done on 30th or 31st are considered in January or it is based on settlement date which could be 1st Feb therefore spend would be considered in Feb'23.

I searched the thread where there was discussion about settlement date and transaction date but didn't find end conclusion which date is considered for monthly milestone

Many thanks
Actually, you are eligible for the milestone in January 2023. They changed it to be applicable from month of card issue instead of the earlier month after card issue

Terms and Conditions:
1) 25000 EDGE Reward points will be credited within a period of 90 Days from the end of the month.
2) Customer is eligible to get maximum of 25000 EDGE Reward points in a given calendar month on achieving the spends milestone of Rs.1Lakh
3) All spends are considered except wallet loads
4) Spends are calculated on card account level, Thus spends on both primary and add on cards are considered under this offer.
5) Spends are calculated on a calendar month basis i.e 1st of every month irrespective of card issuance date.
6) For New customers, the monthly milestone benefit will be applicable from the 1st of the upcoming month post the card issuance date.
7) For Detailed Tnc’s of Axis EDGE Reward Points, Kindly visit - https://www.axisbank.com/axis-edge-rewards

Check point 6, I spent 50k in January which are useless I feel, should have waited and spent in Feb

I found this thread where user was given rewards for same month.

Is it possible if I email/escalate to include my last week of January in Feb spending? I would be easily acheiving my Feb milestone if 30/31 is considered in Feb.

Many thanks

I received my card in April. First transaction was done on 24th April. Changed my bill generation date to 1st of every month
1684775642717.png

The transactions done on 29th and 30th of April are not considered in the statement ?
1684775702982.png

Is is just one time issue or would it be like Axis wont consider spends on 29th & 30th in that statement.

I want to know if these are still considered for the Monthly Milestone. I have a big purchase planned on 27th which will complete the milestone. If its not considered in the Milestone, it would be an issue. Can some one clarify this.

I received my card in April. First transaction was done on 24th April. Changed my bill generation date to 1st of every month
View attachment 17762

The transactions done on 29th and 30th of April are not considered in the statement ?
View attachment 17763

Is is just one time issue or would it be like Axis wont consider spends on 29th & 30th in that statement.

I want to know if these are still considered for the Monthly Milestone. I have a big purchase planned on 27th which will complete the milestone. If its not considered in the Milestone, it would be an issue. Can some one clarify this.
It depends on the settlement date of the transactions, many times when you make a transaction on 30/31st of the month it gets settled on the 1st, then it will be counted towards the next month's milestone. So in your case, if the two transactions you are mentioning are not present in April's statement, then it might have settled on or post 1st May I guess. Then it will be counted in May's milestone reward. Also, avoid making transactions in the last days of the calendar month if aiming for milestone benefits, the settlement date might cause issues.

Terms and Conditions:
1) 25000 EDGE Reward points will be credited within a period of 90 Days from the end of the month.
2) Customer is eligible to get maximum of 25000 EDGE Reward points in a given calendar month on achieving the spends milestone of Rs.1Lakh
4) Spends are calculated on card account level, Thus spends on both primary and add on cards are considered under this offer.
5) Spends are calculated on a calendar month basis i.e 1st of every month irrespective of card issuance date.
6) For New customers, the monthly milestone benefit will be applicable from the 1st of the upcoming month post the card issuance date.
7) For Detailed Tnc’s of Axis EDGE Reward Points, Kindly visit - https://www.axisbank.com/axis-edge-rewards

Check point 6, I spent 50k in January which are useless I feel, should have waited and spent in Feb

Quite a shocker. I got my card on May 4 and I've already used my card to pay 1.2 lakh. I am afraid if it'll not count as milestone. 😢

Terms and Conditions:

Even I spent 50K this month, I think which is wasted now. My card was issued on 15th May 2023.

5) Spends are calculated on a calendar month basis i.e. from 1st to 30th/31st of every
month irrespective of card issuance date. Spends are calculated basis the date and time
captured in Axis Bank credit card system.
6) The monthly milestone benefit is applicable to customers from the card issuance month
itself, provided the spend criteria is met.
7) For Detailed T&C’s of EDGE REWARD Points, Kindly visit

As per point 6, the milestone benefit will be considered from the month of issue.

There is no fixed timeline for this, the date varies and depends on merchant. Once I made a transaction on the 1st of the month at 12:15 AM, but it got settled on the 30th of prev month 😂 , this happened due to the time zone of their servers.
This is funny 😂. I had a big purchases in croma as mentioned on 27th. Due to this pickle with Axis settlement dates, I had to buy 40k ASV.

Hope I would be still able to purchase Croma Gift cards with it in a week.

Can someone who has done transaction on last day of a month please confirm that its counted for milestone in same month or next month ? Milestone eligibility can be different from what is showing in statement. only a person who has done <1L till last day of a month can tell .. that too before jan / feb since he would have got / not got points by now.

Can someone who has done transaction on last day of a month please confirm that its counted for milestone in same month or next month ? Milestone eligibility can be different from what is showing in statement. only a person who has done <1L till last day of a month can tell .. that too before jan / feb since he would have got / not got points by now.
I didn't try it but going to try it this month. On paper it looks like it won't be counted in the same month as the payment done via credit card is settled with merchant within the next 24-48 hours. Therefore, doing a txn on the last day of month will settle those transaction on 2nd or 3rd of next month.

Moreover, it can be different case as well where the txn date matters instead of when it is settled.

Back