• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus travel edge reward

MS R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Technofino,

Last week I have applied for Axis new Magnus card and was successfully delivered this Monday (9th JANUARY). I am new to the Magnus reward points . Can you please help me clear below doubts

1. If I make 1lakh purchase this month will I be eligible for 25000 Monthly milestone benefit in January or will it start from Feb 1? (hearing contradicting answers )
2. I have around 1.5 lakh worth of flight purchase. I am planning to book via travel Edge Portal (5X benefit). Is there any capping in 5X benefit for travel edge rewards? If so what is the limit
3. In future when i have accumulated enough points can i transfer edge miles and book tickets for family or friends or is it restricted to only primary card holder?

Do I have to enrol anywhere to get benefits of card, like reward points, buying vouchers like amazon, Flipkart etc?

Please reply .. Thanks in Advance

Last edited:
Hi Technofino,

Last week I have applied for Axis new Magnus card and was successfully delivered this Monday (9th JANUARY). I am new to the Magnus reward points . Can you please help me clear below doubts

1. If I make 1lakh purchase this month will I be eligible for 25000 Monthly milestone benefit in January or will it start from Feb 1? (hearing contradicting answers )
2. I have around 1.5 lakh worth of flight purchase. I am planning to book via travel Edge Portal (5X benefit). Is there any capping in 5X benefit for travel edge rewards? If so what is the limit
3. In future when i have accumulated enough points can i transfer edge miles and book tickets for family or friends or is it restricted to only primary card holder?

Do I have to enrol anywhere to get benefits of card, like reward points, buying vouchers like amazon, Flipkart etc?

1. Yes, you are eligible from the card issue month itself. This was clarified recently. That is why you keep seeing contradicting answers.
2. No cap.
3. It needs to be transferred to your account. Once transfered i think you can book for others using those points(not sure)

Do I have to enroll anywhere to get benefits of card
Thriwe for getting the 10k voucher.
You need an account in gyftr for buying amazon flipkart vouchers. Account in edgerewards portal to see the accumulated points. Account in traveledge portal for converting the RPs to airmiles.

1. Yes, you are eligible from the card issue month itself. This was clarified recently. That is why you keep seeing contradicting answers.
2. No cap.
3. It needs to be transferred to your account. Once transfered i think you can book for others using those points(not sure)

You need an account in gyftr for buying amazon flipkart vouchers. Account in edgerewards portal to see the accumulated points. Account in traveledge portal for converting the RPs to airmiles.
can I use axis bank login details for gyftr, edge rewards & travel edge portal or do i have to create a new account ?

2. No cap.

Yes you can book for your family and friends...tata vistara allowed 8 nominies...

2. No cap.

i received my magnus last month, cs told 25k milestone rps will be eligible from December month itself. so i spent 1.2L in december. last week called cs for another query, they said milestone benefit will be eligible from next month of card issue month. May be i should wait till march end and see if i get points or not.

i received my magnus last month, cs told 25k milestone rps will be eligible from December month itself. so i spent 1.2L in december. last week called cs for another query, they said milestone benefit will be eligible from next month of card issue month. May be i should wait till march end and see if i get points or not.
U will get 25 for dec, don't worry

Reactions: AJ-
Customer care itself is confused one executive says yes you will get in first month also and the other executive says you will get only from next month just had a call with AXIS support for my magnus card.

As per T&C downloaded from Axis website, it says milestone benefits are eligible from next month of card issuance date. Please clarify if anyone has got the RP recently as i received card on 13th Jan.

As per T&C downloaded from Axis website, it says milestone benefits are eligible from next month of card issuance date. Please clarify if anyone has got the RP recently as i received card on 13th Jan.
I am in the same boat as you. I emailed cs as well as pno. All are saying it will be applicable from next month. Since my spends are limited, I do not want to gamble. So I’ll wait for a month.

Hi Technofino,

the bonus 25k points is credited after 90 days

Travel edge option is available on grab deals portal also, there they are mentioning 15% cashback. If one is making direct booking or coming via grab deals, does it make any difference for magnus user??

Back