• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus vs Axis Vistara Infinite

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Which one to choose?
Best Way to apply (online/offline)

cibil 780+
Regalia (limit 490k)
am I eligible?

Which one to choose?
Best Way to apply (online/offline)

cibil 780+
Regalia (limit 490k)
am I eligible?
Choose Magnus if you can hit 1L milestone for atleast 4 months in the year
Otherwise choose vistara infinite for free business class tickets and CV gold membership

Even in airmiles game Magnus is better than Vistara infinite (except those business class tickets)

Reactions: adi
Choose Magnus if you can hit 1L milestone for atleast 4 months in the year
Otherwise choose vistara infinite for free business class tickets and CV gold membership

Even in airmiles game Magnus is better than Vistara infinite (except those business class tickets)
not sure about 4 but can definitely hit 3 times

Magnus is the card to go for.
You get huge miles when you hit the monthly 1L milestone.
You can easily convert it to Vistara business class tickets with the miles.
Only advantage with vistara card is the gold status. useful if ur travelling alot in Vistara or Singapore Airlines.

Magnus is the card to go for.
You get huge miles when you hit the monthly 1L milestone.
You can easily convert it to Vistara business class tickets with the miles.
Only advantage with vistara card is the gold status. useful if ur travelling alot in Vistara or Singapore Airlines.
I use vistara for domestic travel.
10-12 flights in a year (idk that's alot or not)
other thing is there is some updates in vistara tier status, idk will it remain gold after 1 year?

I started with Vistara and now with Magnus.

Vistara Infinite is VERY good for air miles and has some pretty good benefits as long as you fly Vistara/Singapore Airlines, the customer service is amazing and they make it very easy to cancel or change flights at no cost (only fare difference applies). Flight redemption is easy for vouchers and points, and you can even redeem them in Singapore Airlines (but very limited availability). You'll have access to Singapore Airlines lounges which are a lot better than the ones you'll have access with Priority Pass (but I think you can only use them when flying Vistara/SQ).

The points earning it's very good compared to the rest of the industry and big spenders will reap lots of rewards from it compared to almost any other similar cards. Downside is the Vistara network might not be as big as some other airlines.

Magnus is an exception to the rule, it simply wrecks any other rewards program as long as you can sustain the 1L spends. There's no point comparing it to anything out there. And with the 5:4 transfer rates to a lot of very good international air loyalty and hotel programs makes it a dream card. With United alone you'll have slightly higher redemptions rates for domestic flights but you can choose from Air India, Vistara and lots of codeshare flights domestically so it opens up your options a LOT compared to single airline loyalty programs like Vistara, Indigo, or whatever else. On top of that the fees/taxes you pay when booking with United are next to nothing.

I started with Vistara and now with Magnus.

Vistara Infinite is VERY good for air miles and has some pretty good benefits as long as you fly Vistara/Singapore Airlines, the customer service is amazing and they make it very easy to cancel or change flights at no cost (only fare difference applies). Flight redemption is easy for vouchers and points, and you can even redeem them in Singapore Airlines (but very limited availability). You'll have access to Singapore Airlines lounges which are a lot better than the ones you'll have access with Priority Pass (but I think you can only use them when flying Vistara/SQ).

The points earning it's very good compared to the rest of the industry and big spenders will reap lots of rewards from it compared to almost any other similar cards. Downside is the Vistara network might not be as big as some other airlines.

Magnus is an exception to the rule, it simply wrecks any other rewards program as long as you can sustain the 1L spends. There's no point comparing it to anything out there. And with the 5:4 transfer rates to a lot of very good international air loyalty and hotel programs makes it a dream card. With United alone you'll have slightly higher redemptions rates for domestic flights but you can choose from Air India, Vistara and lots of codeshare flights domestically so it opens up your options a LOT compared to single airline loyalty programs like Vistara, Indigo, or whatever else. On top of that the fees/taxes you pay when booking with United are next to nothing.
now my mind is clear will go for magnus
thanks a lot, you have explained very well.

Last edited:
Back