• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus vs Axis Vistara Infinite

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Which one to choose?
Best Way to apply (online/offline)

cibil 780+
Regalia (limit 490k)
am I eligible?

I received the approval message for Magnus today. Will I be eligible for bonus reward points in month of December. I can see the last four digit of the card in Axis Mobile app.

I received the approval message for Magnus today. Will I be eligible for bonus reward points in month of December. I can see the last four digit of the card in Axis Mobile app.
you will be eligible for the bonus reward points even in the same month of issuance. only the 1L milestone applicability would be from the next month of issuance.

I guess the they will consider the card activation not approval.... so if u got approved ur card on Nov 29th and receive ur card on dec 2nd and u activate it by doing 1 transaction then they ll consider ur 1L bonus from Jan.... need to check on this point anyway....

No, they consider card approval. Confirmed it with customer care.
I guess the they will consider the card activation not approval.... so if u got approved ur card on Nov 29th and receive ur card on dec 2nd and u activate it by doing 1 transaction then they ll consider ur 1L bonus from Jan.... need to check on this point anyway....

i just got approved for magnus card , if i pay my electricity bill which is around 100k per month.. will i get the rewards of 25000 points every month ... and how many domestic/international tickets can i get yearly considering 5000/10000 rs per ticket

i just got approved for magnus card , if i pay my electricity bill which is around 100k per month.. will i get the rewards of 25000 points every month ... and how many domestic/international tickets can i get yearly considering 5000/10000 rs per ticket
1L / month electricity bill !!??

Are you sure this ain't for business purpose

Back