• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis my zone credit card

VM Patel

TF Neo
i Got a call from axis bank agent and he said that i am able to get axis my zone credit card for life time free so I applied axis my zone credit card now i got card and i activated card but there is 500 (Joining fee) + 90 (GST), so will my money revert ?

I talk to agent regarding this fees, he said that joining fees will be get back within 3 months.

So is it true ?

If anyone know about this than please help me

i Got a call from axis bank agent and he said that i am able to get axis my zone credit card for life time free so I applied axis my zone credit card now i got card and i activated card but there is 500 (Joining fee) + 90 (GST), so will my money revert ?

I talk to agent regarding this fees, he said that joining fees will be get back within 3 months.

So is it true ?

There would be fee reversal , on a minimum spend . Else if you have the recordings with you , place a complaint at RBI ombudsman.

So is it true ?

. . .

Attachments

• En0JKgwVoAEpHFc.webp
    En0JKgwVoAEpHFc.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 8
Yeah, see🙈
In axes, if the card is LTF then there's no need to spend any amount within a time frame to get fee waiver or qualify LTF status.

It applies with other banks like HDFC, indusind, SBI, etc.
Yea , I know I have LTF CARDS , I have just mentioned , him about the charges waiver or reversal that the agent said to him . But anyways , place card closure request and tell the retention team about the issue , they can do something about it .

There would be fee reversal , on a minimum spend . Else if you have the recordings with you , place a complaint at RBI ombudsman.
Bank agent said that no need to spend any amout and my joing fees will be reverse in 3 months , so is this possible ?

He's just scamming you tell him you will complaint against him right now and see his reaction.
While sharing the otp you also received a message in which its clearly mentioned the fee of card.

Just drop a call to the agent turn on call recording and record all his her fake promises than complaint it. They are fooling too many customer in daily basis.

If axis issued a paid card you have to pay the fees if he's claiming that the fee will be reversed than ask him to send a mail from his official mail.id.

Back