• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis MyZone LTF application on Early Feb 23 got rejected as I was issued Axis Ace Mid Dec 22, when can I apply again

nds

TF Buzz
Hi, I have a Flipkart LTF got Dec 2021, 10 Dec 2022 I got Ace through Pre-approved Offer. Applied for myzone ltf on Feb 07 23 but was rejected and they state that since i already was issued an axis card they cannot issue me. My question is as Axis has a cooldown period of 3 months, can i apply again for myzone ltf after March 10 2023? Any idea if they will consider my application?

Can you tell me, when does the application get rejected? Is it before or after you submit documents for kyc?
The major checks happen after kyc, so highest rejections happen after kyc. I am not sure if rejections happen before kyc, if it happens then it should be due obvious reasons like incorrect details entered or maybe cibil issue. Before kyc checks are generally computer executed.

The major checks happen after kyc, so highest rejections happen after kyc. I am not sure if rejections happen before kyc, if it happens then it should be due obvious reasons like incorrect details entered or maybe cibil issue. Before kyc checks are generally computer executed.
Fingers crossed in that case. I have FK & IOL card from axis with CL of 3.5l and regularly spend 3-4 lakh per year since 2021. Hope they approve it.

An update from my end, after my myzone application rejection, I waited for 3 months since I got my Axis Ace card. And after 3 months I checked my axis app on - Apply credit card section, and I could see pre-approved card offers. Axis MyZone was showing as paid. I went to the axis website and applied for MyZone LTF on March 16 2023 , I completed my application. Next day I got the application reference number, on march 19th I get a call from Axis rep and he says he wants to physically verify my home. He did verification and told me that the card would reach in 10 days. I knew the rep had no idea on the massive decline rate of MyZone LTF. So I was not too optimistic. I checked the application status in 2 days, and it gave me the standard axis cc tracker status that it is in process. I then called customer care, to which they told me to wait for 5 days. In 2 days I get a message that I will get a call and that I have to answer it for verification. The call was an IVR response, where in they read out the details i entered like pincode and others and I had to just confirm it. After that some days more and no status, same with customer care. Then I emailed customer care and they replied with the same response that cc tracker was giving. I then wrote to Nodal Officer. I then get a mail next day saying they are sorry for the inconvenience and that they will now process my application and revert in 1 day. Today morning (Apr 1st) I get up and check my phone, I get a message saying that my Axis Credit limit is increased to XXXXX amount and that will be shared among other cards. I was wondering how could they increase without my consent. Then I go to my axis app and there I see Voila - Axis MyZone credit card showing to be setup. Then get sms of approval.

To give my background -
1. Holding credit cards since 2014. CIBIL 790+
2. Have an Axis SB 6 months+ old.
3. Got Flipkart LTF on Dec 21, Ace Paid Dec 22.
4. I had applied for Myzone LTF on Feb 23 and was declined stating that I was recently issued a credit card (basically 3 months had not passed since i got my last axis card)
5. SB account having amount 1L+ on average
6. Ace being my daily driver, with max chunk of the spends.

I was not optimistic on getting this card as there were news saying no one gets two LTF cards from Axis. But this is not the case also not sure I was approved as it is fiscal end. Also, we have to keep writing to Axis to quicken the process. I assume my Axis shared credit limit increased because they have given a seperate limit for MyZone which was not the case for Ace which had the same limit as my Flipkart as I applied Ace from App with instant approval.

Last edited:
Back