• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Neo LTF Application

Hombre899

TF Buzz
Yesterday I applied for Neo Rupay LTF card via axis bank website and today when i tracked via the application reference number it says that Application Received and also "You will receive an update within 5-7 working days"
So, how much time does axis takes for a CC application?
FYI, I have no prior relation with axis bank.

Yesterday I applied for Neo Rupay LTF card via axis bank website and today when i tracked via the application reference number it says that Application Received and also "You will receive an update within 5-7 working days"
So, how much time does axis takes for a CC application?
FYI, I have no prior relation with axis bank.
If no verification then within 5-7 working days card will be delivered based on your location.

Still no word of KYC or anything. Just the amount of sales calls have increased for credit cards.
Ax$hit is Ax$hit! I apologize, but please consider your application denied in accordance with great internal policy of great Ax$hit bank. No explanation for rejection will be provided to you, they will just squeal " internal policy" n times. Additionally, a rise in sales calls indicates that Ax$hit has sold your details to third-party agents and possibly some other individuals.

Back