• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Neo used to give me 40% CB in Zomato. Currently the code Axisneo is not getting applied. Is there any number of times it was applicable?

My myzone does all tasks of Neo as well, from zomato to blinkit to amazon utility.
So I can use both myzone and neo 4 times a month.(max 2 times per account)

Yes, both the cards are linked with same phone number and belongs to me.
Got it, you own myzone and neo, two different cards. That's why you're able to use both. Since NEO coupon works on both the cards so getting double benefits. 🥳

Last edited:
Which error you are getting?
I'm getting the error promo code cannot be applied. Previously in Zomato restaurant coupons and payment coupons were differently applied, now therei only option of either of them. In restaurants where coupons are not available, it's showing the same error, ie promo code cannot be applied for this restaurant.. Ofcourse I tried for more than three they all are showing the same error

Working perfectly fine for me. Also used it 4 times last month, haven't faced any issue.
Seriously? 4 times
I used last month two times and when I tried for third time it rejected it with an error that the limit is exceeded.
Did you use any trick to try it. Maybe you have tried in two different account. Because I don't think I same account you will get to try it more than 2 times.

Back