• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Neo used to give me 40% CB in Zomato. Currently the code Axisneo is not getting applied. Is there any number of times it was applicable?

Which error you are getting?
I'm getting the error promo code cannot be applied. Previously in Zomato restaurant coupons and payment coupons were differently applied, now therei only option of either of them. In restaurants where coupons are not available, it's showing the same error, ie promo code cannot be applied for this restaurant.. Ofcourse I tried for more than three they all are showing the same error

Working perfectly fine for me. Also used it 4 times last month, haven't faced any issue.
Seriously? 4 times
I used last month two times and when I tried for third time it rejected it with an error that the limit is exceeded.
Did you use any trick to try it. Maybe you have tried in two different account. Because I don't think I same account you will get to try it more than 2 times.

2 different phones/ Accounts se bhi kaam nahi hota if do same cards hai even on 2 different networks belonging to same person.

Tried and tested!
You need to use two phones with two seperate zomato accounts. Also don't save two neo cards in one zomato account as it will also block the discounts for 2nd card. I am speaking from experiance and using multiple neo cards every month.

Back