• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Notifies the Remaining Spends Annual Fee Waiver

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Folks.

Just received mail from Axis for the remaining spends details for Magnus Card to achieve the Annual fee waive off.

Is this normal that everyone received the same?

Attachments

• IMG_20230616_210846.jpg
    IMG_20230616_210846.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 244

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Do you think they will waive fees if we miss the number by around 1 lakh?
They won't give you an annual fee waiver, even if you miss it by just a few thousand rupees. I remember a case where a forum member missed the waiver for their Magnus card by a small amount, and they didn't grant it. So, you can imagine how strict they can be. 😂

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Well it goes both ways.

People just use the card enough to meet the annual fee waiver down to the rupee and it is fairly common, even with shady transactions like paying rent to themselves or finding businesses that will basically transfer back the amount minus a small percentage.

So why can't the bank play the same game? TnC is on this regard is black and white.

So the problem is the credit card culture, I bet almost no one takes these premium cards except people who have similar mindset to most individuals in this forum. While it happens everywhere here everyone likes to take it to the extremes. And although it is fair game for the user, it is also fair game for the bank to be stingy down to the rupee too.

abhgan2

TF Buzz
I am waiting for my August Magnus milestone. But my card anniversary is November. And likely milestone will be credited in Nov as well. Will Axis close card if annual fees is charged? Or will I be forced to pay the annual fees?