• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Select being offered LTF with Priority Banking

realjayt

TF Premier
Hi
An Axis RM that i know personally has told me to open a Priority A/c to get Axis bank select as LTF and said I can downgrade the account in a few days and still have the CC as ltf. Is this too good to be true?

Sorry to spoil the party… there is nothing excited about AXIS Select card to start with whether LTF or not..
they will charge you once the priority relationship is not maintained and the worse part is there won’t be any transparency with all these activities as our friends said earlier..
Which axis card should I go for if select isn't the best in my position?

BoGo movie tickets and better reward point accumulation since I only want to use it for online shopping spends
If these are only your two things you need then , select is okay for you..
If you have previlige card, you can redeem the points by doubling their value thru redemption of multi brand voucher at 40 paise per RP instead of usual 20 paise

If these are only your two things you need then , select is okay for you..
If you have previlige card, you can redeem the points by doubling their value thru redemption of multi brand voucher at 40 paise per RP instead of usual 20 paise
So privilege is a better card for Amazon, flip voucher redemption?

Sorry to spoil the party… there is nothing excited about AXIS Select card to start with whether LTF or not..
they will charge you once the priority relationship is not maintained and the worse part is there won’t be any transparency with all these activities as our friends said earlier..
Except there joining bonus of 10k points which is good if card is ltf 😉

Back