• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS started sourcing 4th Credit Card from existing customers.

Vineet Kumar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Friends,

Got a confirmation that AXIS Bank is going to permit sourcing of 4th Credit Card to the customers already holding 3 AXIS Cards.

This is in the wake of fact that soon all Citi Cards will eventually become AXIS Cards and hence the bank doesn't want to compromise on adding potential customers to AXIS own cards portfolio.

Anyways, it is a good news as this will open a window to many of Forum Members who were earlier vying for the same.

Enjoy the 4th Card .... Courtesy AXIS.

I have Axis Ace,Airtel,Privilege credit cards and I also have Savings account with Axis and Loan on credit card on Ace credit card.I want to get the Axis Atlas credit card.Till before the last call,when I asked for card upgrade,they have said that as there is Full stop in my last name in my Credit card profile,the upgradation cannot be done by customer care side.But today, customer care said that as I am already having 3 credit cards,I need to close any of the credit card.So I asked to close the Airtel Credit card.But he said that Atlas airtel will be easily obtained if you hold airtel credit card as Atlas is Atlas airtel credit card.I don't want to close my Ace and Privilege credit card as they are giving 2% returns.For swiggy,I have Swiggy credit card.For amazon,I have amazon credit card.Now I am willing to go into Miles,Travels, etc...So please let me know the way to get the Atlas Credit card

I have Axis Ace,Airtel,Privilege credit cards and I also have Savings account with Axis and Loan on credit card on Ace credit card.I want to get the Axis Atlas credit card.Till before the last call,when I asked for card upgrade,they have said that as there is Full stop in my last name in my Credit card profile,the upgradation cannot be done by customer care side.But today, customer care said that as I am already having 3 credit cards,I need to close any of the credit card.So I asked to close the Airtel Credit card.But he said that Atlas airtel will be easily obtained if you hold airtel credit card as Atlas is Atlas airtel credit card.I don't want to close my Ace and Privilege credit card as they are giving 2% returns.For swiggy,I have Swiggy credit card.For amazon,I have amazon credit card.Now I am willing to go into Miles,Travels, etc...So please let me know the way to get the Atlas Credit card
Change Privilege to Atlas

W
Who closes axis airtel .last ray of hope in cc

Back