• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis super premium cards suggestions

Rajkumar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have three cards from Axis,
Flipkart ace and magnus.
I want to close flipkart and get some high variant card which has good rewards points also .
Suggest me some good cards in axis

Solution
Flipkart ace and magnus.
I want to close flipkart and get some high variant card which has good rewards points also .
The Super Premium cards of Axis are Magnus, Vistara Infinite, Reserve.

But if you're into miles and international flights, even domestic hotel chains such as ITC, I'd recommend Axis Atlas.
If you're good Vistara connectivity, get Vistara Infinite. Tremendous value.
Axis Reserve, mainly for the lifestyle benefit

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Flipkart ace and magnus.
If you are from Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore - go for Axis Vistara Signature(Premium Economy)/Infinite(Business).
I would not recommend Axis Reserve.

You can also try Axis Airtel 25% Cashback if you use Airtel Broadband/DTH.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Flipkart ace and magnus.
The Super Premium cards of Axis are Magnus, Vistara Infinite, Reserve.

But if you're into miles and international flights, even domestic hotel chains such as ITC, I'd recommend Axis Atlas.
If you're good Vistara connectivity, get Vistara Infinite. Tremendous value.
Axis Reserve, mainly for the lifestyle benefit

Solution

rammahajan

TF Buzz
Shubhankar Bhai, I have a few questions for the axis atlas:
1) Does any of the indian airline also give us 5 edge miles for using axis atlas?
2) I checked flights at few international airlines portals and in all these websites prices are in their currency only. then by using axis atlas we would lose around 4.13 percent as forex fee. Is there a way to reduce this forex fee.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Shubhankar Bhai, I have a few questions for the axis atlas:
1) Does any of the indian airline also give us 5 edge miles for using axis atlas?
2) I checked flights at few international airlines portals and in all these websites prices are in their currency only. then by using axis atlas we would lose around 4.13 percent as forex fee. Is there a way to reduce this forex fee.
1. Yes, if you buy from the Airline's official's website not via third-party website like mmt, yatra etc.
2. Yes, the markup will be there but for forex spends you'll be receiving 2x edge miles. So that's 2 edgemiles / 100 instead of 1. And the airline partners and hotel partners (except bonvoy) allows 1:2 transfer. As hard value return you loose .13% but this point value is dynamic so can't really give an exact value to it. In most of the time it'll be gain of yours. But personally I won't recommend it for forex transactions