• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis VISTARA Infinite CV ID linking?

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How to link a particular Club Vistara Id to a new Axis Vistara Infinite Credit Card?

I already have a Club Vistara account and want that particular CV id to be linked to my new card.

Can someone tell?

All benifits will be given to you post first bill generation, including activation of membership. for account linking call axis bank and ask them to provide replacement card where your existing CV ID is printed.

How to link a particular Club Vistara Id to a new Axis Vistara Infinite Credit Card?

I already have a Club Vistara account and want that particular CV id to be linked to my new card.

Can someone tell?
They should have asked for the Club Vistara ID. If you didn't give them your CV ID, they'll generate one for you.

The CV ID linked to your card is in the front of your card, just below your name.

If you want to retain your CV ID and have it linked to your card they'll cancel your card and send you a new one. They cannot change it only on their backend, a new card linked to the correct CV ID has to be generated.

As for activation of Gold Membership I got it as soon as my card was activated. A friend of mine also had the same experience, though his membership took a week to get activated and was asked to settled the joining fee first.

They should have asked for the Club Vistara ID. If you didn't give them your CV ID, they'll generate one for you.

The CV ID linked to your card is in the front of your card, just below your name.

If you want to retain your CV ID and have it linked to your card they'll cancel your card and send you a new one. They cannot change it only on their backend, a new card linked to the correct CV ID has to be generated.

As for activation of Gold Membership I got it as soon as my card was activated. A friend of mine also had the same experience, though his membership took a week to get activated and was asked to settled the joining fee first.
+1

For me, it took almost a month for CV Gold to be activated due to the billing cycle.

A request needs to be raised by Axis to Vistara which they only do post the payment of the joining fees + tax

As I waited almost a month, I got Axis to manually raise it but it was my understanding that the request is auto-raised by Axis once they receive the payment on the first bill (where the total joining fees + taxes are paid in full).

Just received my Vistara Infinite today. During the application they did not take my CV ID and hence there is a new CV ID printed on the card. On calling them, they said that the Gold membership will be activated only after the first statement is generated and joining fees are paid off, when I have to call Vistara and ask them to merge the IDs. Is this correct? Has anyone experienced the same? Will they use my old ID or new ID as the merged one?

Does that mean my Gold starts approx a month after I get my card?

Additionally, there is a joining fee waiver offer running on spending 1.2 lakhs within 90 days of card issuance. I have got this confirmed by Axis on Twitter but the call centre was categorical in saying no such offer is linked to my card. How do I ensure that it is? I will spend 1.2 lakhs only if it is 100% confirmed

Just received my Vistara Infinite today. During the application they did not take my CV ID and hence there is a new CV ID printed on the card. On calling them, they said that the Gold membership will be activated only after the first statement is generated and joining fees are paid off, when I have to call Vistara and ask them to merge the IDs. Is this correct? Has anyone experienced the same? Will they use my old ID or new ID as the merged one?

Does that mean my Gold starts approx a month after I get my card?

Additionally, there is a joining fee waiver offer running on spending 1.2 lakhs within 90 days of card issuance. I have got this confirmed by Axis on Twitter but the call centre was categorical in saying no such offer is linked to my card. How do I ensure that it is? I will spend 1.2 lakhs only if it is 100% confirmed

Back