• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Is it the right time now to get axis vistara infinite card

Thanks, but I am trying to get another card, not change Olympus to VI.

Will customer service issue an additional card without closing the current card. I don't need more limit, my limit on Olympus is decent.
Yes if you have atmost 2 credit card from axis, then they issue the 3rd credit card

I applied today and got the same response,not sure about the approval.
Axis Bank rep called me today due paperwork, I have asked them to contact me tomorrow evening, will try to get the card on phone first. If not will give them the paperwork (KYC + Payslips ot other card statement with min limit of 10L for C2C). If they need income docs, then I guess it's not approved yet, it's just the beginning of the application.

I tried to apply it today via app and after some time I got the response that we can process due to internal criteria. I called customer care and they said that they cannot apply it from their side.

Yes if you have atmost 2 credit card from axis, then they issue the 3rd credit card
CC said there is no offer for any card for me right now (even though the app shows me offer for atleast 10-12 cards to get pre approved). The only Axis card I have is Olympus

Last edited:
Some folks have already taken Vistara Infinite recently due to this exact reason.

Now is good time since there is visibility on when merger will happen. So if one gets the card in Sept, Vistara gold ---> Star alliance Gold till Sept
Yes … got my vistara signature card upgraded to vistara ♾️ in august month … customer care executive straight away called me and said since you have spend 4.5L on ur existing card we’re offering you an upgrade. Accepted the deal ✅… btw missing the gold tag which vistara used to issue earlier on .

Back