• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Infinite vs Axis Atlas - which one to apply?

KumarS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am currently having Magnus (pushing for LTF, will get one year waiver atleast) and Flipkart Axis card.

I an looking for one additional card incase magnus is not converted to LTF
The choice is between Axis Atlas vs Axis Infinite Vistara card.

1) Atlas - for miles
2) Infinite Vistara - spend on Vistara, vistara gold

Questions- please suggest or guide based on your experience

Thanks

neogen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Why do you say this? Can you give some context what issue you faced?
To begin with, there are almost negligible or no availability of award tickets, so the business class vouchers are practically useless. Further, voucher once issued have 3 months limit. Can't book ticket 4 months away.
On spending 7.5 Lacs annually, one will get 1+3 award voucher.

On the other hand, spending 7.5 L on atlas will give 37500 miles + 5000 welcome/annual + 5000 milestone benefit = 47500 edge miles.

This in turn can give 95000 Vistara CV points.

CV point requirement ranges for domestic Business class ranges from 6000 to 28000. Vouchers are limited only for domestic, while CV points can be used for international & domestic. Also, one would have greater flexibility in using points than getting stuck with vouchers.

balpreet.singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
What happens to Vistara Gold membership if I cancel the card.

Situation: Card to be cancelled before 27th Nov. Vistara website shows vistara gold valid till 06 Dec.

if I cancel the card, with immediate effect the gold status goes off or its there till 06 Dec?

I have a travel on 02 dec and the extra 10 kg luggage allowance I want to use

neogen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What happens to Vistara Gold membership if I cancel the card.

Situation: Card to be cancelled before 27th Nov. Vistara website shows vistara gold valid till 06 Dec.

if I cancel the card, with immediate effect the gold status goes off or its there till 06 Dec?

I have a travel on 02 dec and the extra 10 kg luggage allowance I want to use
Your Vistara Gold will continue till 6th.

shashankrt

TF Premier
Axis Vistara infinite is only useful if you do lot of domestic trips and that too on Vistara on popular routes like Mum-blr or Mum-Del or Del-Blr. For these routes, due to high number of flights, award seats are available. Its useless for rewards especially after 2.5 lakh milestone and only useful for CV gold.