• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis vs hdfc

Hey everyone aap logo ki help chahiye thi,
mujhe ek ac open krna hai hdfc ya axis me main 10L tak maintain kr sakta hu so m thoda confused hu kisme open kru kiska netbanking jada acha hai kiske debit card ache hai offer wise or quality wise bhi or kiske credit card ache hai, aap log thoda detail me bta sake to kafi help hogi sukriya

Have had an acc with axis for 4.5 years, no crazy charges or anything for me. Service is also good, I always communicate issues using RM, all 4 RMs have been very helpful for me. I have a priority salary acc, monthly salary credit of around 2.7L. But yeah they always try to sell you something, policies, MFs, etc. their app and netbanking is good though.

Don’t have any idea about HDFC.

Lamo, on Axis Premium CC line, the guy was trying to sell me a loan 🤣 🤣 🤌 🤌

CC: @anish1516
To be honest I recently opened an account with Axis and things have not been very bad but not too pleasant either. I opened account with a condition that bank would try for LTF Magnus and they said they will try but after opening the account the kind of clarity they showed me that Magnus can not be LTF, if they would have showed this clarity before I would not have opened the account.
While opening I was said that family accounts can be opened without any initial funding just aadhar and pan card is required. Again here they started saying that the new account also needs to give 5L cheque although they can withdraw it the same day but need to fund it initially.
So not very ideal experience for me. BTW, got this chocolate box today from Axis RM.

Attachments

• D2A707F0-BFC5-4F55-B06A-33554C2C5552.jpeg
    D2A707F0-BFC5-4F55-B06A-33554C2C5552.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
Axis is more focused on marketing and each and every person from Axis is trying to sale some of their products always (Credit card, loans, insurance n all). Service sometimes depends on branch and it's people as well. I get good service in my nearby branch but after help they pitch their products to buy also 😅
Yes ..i recently went to axis for a new passbook..it took 30 mins as there was an issue with printing machine which was not communicated earlier when they printed sr no on passbook aftr multiple prints came to know machine is not set properly..and they tell You On Priority..

Have had an acc with axis for 4.5 years, no crazy charges or anything for me. Service is also good, I always communicate issues using RM, all 4 RMs have been very helpful for me. I have a priority salary acc, monthly salary credit of around 2.7L. But yeah they always try to sell you something, policies, MFs, etc. their app and netbanking is good though.

Don’t have any idea about HDFC.
Yes u are right.. they always try to sell something or the other..kabhi na kabhi bakra fasega but they help also equally..charges nil in priority account..once i wanted cheque book on temporary address and that was possible with axis and not with hdfc

HDFC used to be amazing but these days there customer service is horrible.
You've clearly not seen Axis service then :LOL:
People are waiting for points to be credited from mid oct. I'm a priority acc holder, can't get to the RM even after 5 calls, operating a locker is a hugeeee pain, its worse than SBI in some cases.

For locker always choose PSU , My RM calls me once every 10 days . When I need any help i just email him & hes responds me as soon as he sees my email.
Unfortunately I am planning to close this Axis Priority account as I already have hdfc , icici & both are 10k MAB accounts. So i will move salary acc to HDFC.

You've clearly not seen Axis service then :LOL:
People are waiting for points to be credited from mid oct. I'm a priority acc holder, can't get to the RM even after 5 calls, operating a locker is a hugeeee pain, its worse than SBI in some cases.
May be true. I opened a Burgundy Account last month. And my RM is the branch head. I just drop a mail to him and everything is taken care of. Received a box of chocolates on Diwali 😂. With HDFC Imperia I am struggling for basic services like linking family account. ICICI Wealth is also decent.

my experience with HDFC & Axis, both are horrible. Axis is the pathetic one indeed. Customer Service people are nothing but theft, HDFC core banking people are good definitely but my branch service are bakwas. I have already escalated this matter to HDFC Grievance, let's see what the response is.

True .. private banks are target based banks ..if public sector banks start providing better services then private banks will lose their charm...it all depends on what branch you get..if i get a decent public bank service i will close all accounts in private banks
Try to find any PSU branch which comparatively rush-free. I know, you can't find it easily. Even after getting such a branch, try to test the service first. My experience was not good with PSBs too. I found one PSB which was comparatively free, Union Bank, hence opened one account but the employees were arrogant-untrained. hence, faced lots of pain to operate even though I had to fight to liquidate my FD. So, the picture is not different anywhere. Nowadays top private sector banks like Axis/HDFC are getting worsen day by day. Comparatively, my experience with Federal Bank/ICICI & PNB was good. You can try.

Reactions: kjs
Back