• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank of Baroda enabled virtual debit cards for BOB BRO and BOB LITE VARIANTS

md.ceo@bankofbaroda.com
This mail also works .
If you mention your account number in mail ... You will receive call from branch .
Thanks man. My mobile number was blocked from using Mobile banking and nearest branch was denying to unblock it. And base branch said nothing is blocked. Made 2 complaints but they were asking me to go to base branch. Decided to give a shot by mailing this id and it worked. Case got transferred to base branch with steps how to unblock mobile number. They did it. 🏆

Thanks for this email ID. 🤝

Last edited:
Thanks man. My mobile number was blocked from using Mobile banking and nearest branch was denying to unblock it. And base branch was said nothing is blocked. Made 2 complaints but they were asking me to go to base branch. Decided to give a shot by mailing this id and it worked. Case got transferred to base branch with steps how to unblock mobile number. They did it. 🏆

How were you treated at the branch ?

Thanks man. My mobile number was blocked from using Mobile banking and nearest branch was denying to unblock it. And base branch was said nothing is blocked. Made 2 complaints but they were asking me to go to base branch. Decided to give a shot by mailing this id and it worked. Case got transferred to base branch with steps how to unblock mobile number. They did it. 🏆

@doraemon bhai ek mail idhar kr hi do ....

Back