• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank suggestion

rohanrs

TF Buzz
Hdfc or Axis. Which bank is good for salary account of 80k monthly.
If you can also suggest the type of Salary account i should opt for it would be great.

Hdfc or Axis. Which bank is good for salary account of 80k monthly.
If you can also suggest the type of Salary account i should opt for it would be great.
@rohanrs On a very generic level, I would suggest to go with HDFC (if you'r not targeting any specific CC).

I have used both their salary accounts: Both have their pros and cons....but I somehow like HDFC's proposition (and their consistency) more than Axis'.

For 80K salary, you should be able to get their salary account with Millenia DC as well as Platinum DC (suggested)! Also, chances are more that you will get a better Credit card as LTF from HDFC...than Axis on the basis of your salary relation. Also, the CC will remain to be LTF, even if you convert the Salary account to normal account (if at all) - which is not the case with Axis

At any point in time if you dont like it, you can change the salary account - but I dont think this will be required.

@rohanrs On a very generic level, I would suggest to go with HDFC (if you'r not targeting any specific CC).

I have used both their salary accounts: Both have their pros and cons....but I somehow like HDFC's proposition (and their consistency) more than Axis'.

For 80K salary, you should be able to get their salary account with Millenia DC as well as Platinum DC (suggested)! Also, chances are more that you will get a better Credit card as LTF from HDFC...than Axis on the basis of your salary relation. Also, the CC will remain to be LTF, even if you convert the Salary account to normal account (if at all) - which is not the case with Axis

At any point in time if you dont like it, you can change the salary account - but I dont think this will be required.
Is platinum DC better than millennia?

Is platinum DC better than millennia?
Yes, it gives you 1% cashback on payment for certain categories/utilities upto Rs 750/month, and the points get credit in 3-4 days after transaction....while the limit for Millenia is 400/month, and it gets credited around in upto 90 days after transaction.

Back