• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank that issue Rupay JCB Cards

biriyani

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Would be really helpful if the names of all credit and debit cards that are issued on the Rupay-JCB platform can be shared. Please feel free to share your experience in getting them as well.

I am planning to take one SBI card. Just for getting instant discount. Made my mind for BPCL RuPay.
After reading your thread I decide will go for Rupay JCB variant SBI card. Kindly suggest me out of these SBI Apollo and Yatra card- which will be beneficial.
@Abhishek012
SBI mostly issue RuPay variant credit card through offline branches.

I found total 8 RuPay JCB BIN alloted to SBI Card and JCB BIN also issue multiple cards on same BIN.

So, more SBI RuPay JCB credit cards coming soon in future.

Recently, SBI card also launch RuPay SimplySAVE credit card partnership with Punjab and Sind bank. I dnt know which RuPay variant it is.

I found total 8 RuPay JCB BIN alloted to SBI Card and JCB BIN also issue multiple cards on same BIN.

Recently, SBI card also launch RuPay SimplySAVE credit card partnership with Punjab and Sind bank. I dnt know which RuPay variant it is.

In SBI CC web neither Yatra nor Apollo has shown about Lounge benefit. Will I get loungekey with it

SimplySAVE Rupay is not JCB
@Abhishek012
1676217283255.png

Last edited:
SBI RuPay SimplySAVE is RuPay discover variant but recenty SBI card launch one more card RuPay SimplySAVE partnership with Punjab and Sind bank.

In SBI CC web neither Yatra nor Apollo has shown about Lounge benefit. Will I get loungekey with it
No, Banks mostly disabled lounge access/lounge Key for RuPay cards due to misuse of the card by the customer.

BOB now also disabled lounge Key for lounge access.

SBI RuPay SimplySAVE is RuPay discover variant but recenty SBI card launch one more card RuPay SimplySAVE partnership with Punjab and Sind bank.

No, Banks mostly disabled lounge access/lounge Key for RuPay cards due to misuse of the card by the customer.

BOB now also disabled lounge Key for lounge access.
Oooh!
Then BPCL Rupay would be the best for me.
I think only Rupay select variant will get the LoungeKey.

Back