• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank Wrongly Reported Me as a Defaulter - How I Won the Case Against the Bank

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just my experience may happen to anyone ,here are my case or story:
Yesterday i received a call from SCB that my card was due from 2001 hence i need to pay immediately , i politely replied as i was studying 12th standard in 2001 and i never any SCB card before 2020 , today again he called and check my cibil records as showing default , i checked and found following errors :

Error 1 :
My DOB alone changed as 12-06 1948 , rest all details are same

Error 2 :
SBI card opened 2001 (active)
Saha (SCB) opened 2001(active)
Icici consumer loan opened 2002 (active)

Error 3:
LIC Housing loan opened 1995 (closed)
SBI personal Loan 1998 (closed)

I lodged compliant and make them Bleed ,here i just want to share my agony ! yes just want to share ! even though my details all correct and existing customer of same SCB , they troubling how they act person without bank knowledge ?

I apologies for CAPITAL LETTERS

Attachments

• TECHNOFINO 3.webp
    TECHNOFINO 3.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 83
  • technofino 2.webp
    technofino 2.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 83
  • technofino.webp
    technofino.webp
    13 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
GUYS A MASSIVE MISTAKE DID BY CIBIL REPORTED SOME ONE LOAN RECORDS IN MY CIBIL ACCOUNTS HENCE SCORE DROPPED 789 TO 686 AND GETTING COLLECTION CALLS

PLEASE HELP QUICK RESOLUTION OTHER THAN LODGED DISPUTE FORM IN CIBIL AS I ALREADY UNLIMITED CIBIL MEMBERS
Go to the nearest Bank Branch and talk to them, they will give you all the details of the loan, who applied, at which branch, etc etc
Ask them to do the needful as you have not applied.

If they say they can't do anything, mail to senior officials about it since you have already gathered much information. Raise a dispute at CIBIL and RBI also.

It will take some time, but that's the only way.

GUYS A MASSIVE MISTAKE DID BY CIBIL REPORTED SOME ONE LOAN RECORDS IN MY CIBIL ACCOUNTS HENCE SCORE DROPPED 789 TO 686 AND GETTING COLLECTION CALLS

PLEASE HELP QUICK RESOLUTION OTHER THAN LODGED DISPUTE FORM IN CIBIL AS I ALREADY UNLIMITED CIBIL MEMBERS
I got bitten gimme a medicine?

Who bitten you ? How deep 🤡

Just help help doesn't work
Write a detail post when u have time

NTIMATION LETTER AND ACCOUNT QUOTATION <Collections@shahafinlease.com>

to me
cleardot.gif

[td]
Attachments
3:03 PM (44 minutes ago)

[/td]
[td]
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

[/td]​

Dear Customer,

Customer Number: 0120648110019050

We wish to inform you, due to the effect in your credit score, you are not eligible for any credit availability.

In “2001”, Standard Chartered bank had issued a Credit Card to you and after you had used the credit card, you did not make the payment, which affected your credit score.

If you do the Credit Card payment, then your credit score would be validated for you to be eligible for any credit availability.

This is in reference to outstanding dues under credit card : 5543747030621816 issued by Standard Chartered Bank.

Vide deed of assignment dated 9th Feb 2010, Standard Chartered Bank has sold, transferred and assigned all its right, title and interest in all the amounts due and payable by you under the above Credit Card in favour of Shaha Finlease Pvt Ltd.

Standard Chartered Bank has sent an intimation letter / notice to this effect to your address appearing on the records of Standard Chartered Bank.

We hereby offer you Rs.84171.80/- to close your caption credit cards account on or before 2024-07-29

Once the payment gets credited in our account, we will issue “No Dues Certificate” on the same day.

On making the above payment, your account will get closed and your CIBIL record will get updated within “2” working days.

Your CIBIL status after payment will be as below:

Current Outstanding : “Nil”

Overdue : “Nil”

For further clarification, please contact to officer: Prathik Suvarna, Contact No: 872-260-8929 / 992-085-5321

Please feel free write to us for any further clarification.

Assuring you the best of services always.

Regards,

Customer Care Executive

Shaha Finlease Private Limited.
🤣🤣
You are kidding now with half cooked information
Loan added became SC CREDIT CARD

Guys
I being member since opening of TF community now i faced a massive problem on my cibil records reported someone information ! ridicules is the person old 80 years i born 84

You had a SC Credit Card which you did not pay, the liability was then transferred to Shaha Finlease (which is reported as loan in cibil) for recovery. So, the credit score was bound to get affected.

So you are not a victim of any Scam.

If this is not the case, please share the full story so that we can help you better.

sometimes it happens, someone else loan or credti card reported to other's cibil

sometimes it happens due to mistake of the financing company,
just mail the financing company that someone else loan is showing on your cibil, they will ask for some details and cibil report, after some days they will remove it

samething happened to my friend,
someguy took a bike loan from hero, and hero people somehow put that in my friend's cibil,
in cibil it shows the customer details under the loan details, my friend called the guy and confirmed that it was a mistake from hero's side

so my friend wrote to hero, they asked for some details and cibil report, after 15-20 days, the loan was removed from my friend's cibil

Subject: Dispute of Sudden Drop in Credit Score

Dear Sir

I am writing to dispute a sudden drop in my credit score, which I recently discovered upon checking my credit report. My credit score has dropped by [number] points, from [previous score] to [current score], within a short period of [timeframe].

After reviewing my credit report, I found [mention any errors or discrepancies, e.g., incorrect information, unauthorized accounts, etc.]. I believe these errors are the cause of the sudden drop in my credit score.

I request that you investigate this matter and take the necessary steps to correct my credit report and restore my credit score to its previous level. Please find my account details below for your reference:

- Name:
- Credit Report Number:

I have attached a copy of my credit report, highlighting the errors and discrepancies. Please let me know what additional information or documentation you need from me to facilitate this investigation.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

I don't know why people suggesting any without op giving detail in systematic fashion like a well informed query .

Who are suggesting write to cibil write to cibil bullshit.
It's lender who reports , trans union will do what? Other than making a marking scheme

@vaibhav111 you should lock the thread unless Op write a detail query rather than yelling help help as
Cibil score didn't drop
His BP got dropped

Hey @Indian,
I request you to please edit your post and provide all the details. Include your CIBIL score before the drop, when you received the information about the score drop, what changes were made to your CIBIL account, screenshots of any collection emails received, check other credit agencies score also like Experian and any other information you think will be helpful.

Three

Currently I'm having SCB card in active status, with correct dob, this morons updated someone data in my cibil records
Note down all SC credit card account numbers shown in CIBIL .
Mail SC credit card department or their pno your all Credit card account numbers shown in cibil which belongs to you .
Tell them that the bank has mismatched the data with same name and similar DOB . Also mention wrong credit card account number shown in cibil which has affected your Cibil.

Note down all SC credit card account numbers shown in CIBIL .
Mail SC credit card department or their pno your all Credit card account numbers shown in cibil which belongs to you .
Tell them that the bank has mismatched the data with same name and similar DOB . Also mention wrong credit card account number shown in cibil which has affected your Cibil.
attach all your credit card statements ,your identity proof and all such documents that will proof you have not defaulted your bill in your mail

Back