• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank Wrongly Reported Me as a Defaulter - How I Won the Case Against the Bank

Note down all SC credit card account numbers shown in CIBIL .
Mail SC credit card department or their pno your all Credit card account numbers shown in cibil which belongs to you .
Tell them that the bank has mismatched the data with same name and similar DOB . Also mention wrong credit card account number shown in cibil which has affected your Cibil.
Contacted twitter handle and shared the details,!

Now I assumed the issue!
SAHAFINLEASE PVT LIMITED company appointed by SCB for NPA and they may check my name in SCB records randomly my name matched , they started drama, THEY GOING TO PAY HEFTY COMPENSATION 😀😀😀
But
I posted this issue in this forum due to cibil drop may cause any limit revision , because it may take some time to remove the wrong details, if reduced can I explain ?
Update
Now CIBIL asking our bank details to deposit the penalty as per recent RBI CIRCULAR

Now I assumed the issue!
SAHAFINLEASE PVT LIMITED company appointed by SCB for NPA and they may check my name in SCB records randomly my name matched , they started drama, THEY GOING TO PAY HEFTY COMPENSATION 😀😀😀
But
I posted this issue in this forum due to cibil drop may cause any limit revision , because it may take some time to remove the wrong details, if reduced can I explain ?
Update
Now CIBIL asking our bank details to deposit the penalty as per recent RBI CIRCULAR
Pretty fast resolution 🙂

First write in normal text.
So who reported loan account in your cibil report? Generally you need to find that financial institution and ask them about why they reported loan account in your cibil report.
I'm scared , so written caps to get HUMANITARIAN response , my problem may happened to anyone ! I just shared here to fellow members understand the situation and reply if they faced any such issue

edi
Hey @Indian,
I request you to please edit your post and provide all the details. Include your CIBIL score before the drop, when you received the information about the score drop, what changes were made to your CIBIL account, screenshots of any collection emails received, check other credit agencies score also like Experian and any other information you think will be helpful.
edited my post, other credit records as of now is good only cibil is problem , iam not received any information from cibil , only this collection executive told me (SAHAFINLEASE pvt limited )collection email already posted above.

So how much compensation are you getting?

May be 1 lakhs

May be 1 lakhs
we've to ask more then only 1l will get settled

which branch bro LB or Nungambakkam?
Nungambakkam ! Already SCB twitter team asked my mobile postpaid bill and pan details , they too shock on my case because existing customer how can be defaulter? Without scrutiny of adhaar and pan they issued card ? 1984 to 1948 is totally blunder and this company SAHAFINLEASE will bleed! I lost my sleep yesterday 😞

Nungambakkam ! Already SCB twitter team asked my mobile postpaid bill and pan details , they too shock on my case because existing customer how can be defaulter? Without scrutiny of adhaar and pan they issued card ? 1984 to 1948 is totally blunder and this company SAHAFINLEASE will bleed! I lost my sleep yesterday 😞
no worries its a typo from their end
get it compensated well
surname and dob matches they've to do 2nd check to identify false positives before reporting!
pls update once settled

I'm scared , so written caps to get HUMANITARIAN response , my problem may happened to anyone ! I just shared here to fellow members understand the situation and reply if they faced any such issue
You are definitely mistaken for some other person (maybe with similar name or similar PAN)...
Otherwise it's impossible that you had loan default for 25 years and CIBIL score is dropped now...
Write to shahafinlease first... Wait for reply... If no positive answer then re-write to them...
Then write in RBI ombudsman attaching mails and their reply plus latest CIBIL reports... Keep in mind to show your last month cibil report too which doesn't show any such loans...

I had earlier given you the performa for the mail

Heard that Nungambakkam branch night banking and Sunday also open....u can call them today for this issue
My profile currently in RCU investigation , They want me to wait 2 working days , i spoke to one of my friend working SCB offshore accounts , he casually telling its happen lot now a days due to AI and other filter algo mistakes , some of them not knowing their errors and fighting for loan approvals

Back