• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Banks accepting Cc LE based on other banks CC?

tushu5121

TF Premier
Hii..

I found many people ( including me ) wants and love higher credit limits on our credit cards.
BUt many times due to lack of Income documents and Propee knowledge.
Our credit limit not get increased.
I heard that banks Accepts Credit limit increase based on Other banks higher credit limit.

do any one have idea which banks accepts Credit limit enhancements based on other banks credit card statements.

and what are other criterias for limit enhancements for banks.
Also lockin period of banks accepts credit limit enhancements
And other criterias are..?

Can anyone explain the process for LE for Kotak based on c2c or send a link which has the info

Also what other banks process the same?

@Abhishek012 @TechnoFino @Wealth is my birth right!
I got LE from Kotak this month, in just 4-5 days after mailing them for LE on basis of C2C. Then they asked for ITR or Front pic of card and the statement of the card which has higher limit then in 3-4 days they will increase the limit.

I got LE from Kotak this month, in just 4-5 days after mailing them for LE on basis of C2C. Then they asked for ITR or Front pic of card and the statement of the card which has higher limit then in 3-4 days they will increase the limit.
Can u elaborate ...to which email did u sent the request ....Afaik...I requested for the same 3 days back and they gave me a reply that we are not accepting C2C LE ..new policy shit etc ...

How old was your Kotak card? Kotak asked me to wait 6 months for my newly issued card.

Last edited:
for c2c LE in HDFC bank how old card is accepted, can we just send a card statement which is 5 months old( updated in cibil) ?

hdfc not accepted even axis statement so will try with amex, but amex is only 4-5 months old

Also HDFC Does That

We kindly request you to forward us your self attested income documents as below at your earliest convenience.

For Salaried, latest self attested Salary Slip with Visiting card / Employee ID and Bank Statement with relevant salary credit.

In case of self employed,
Latest ITR with computation of Income (or) Fd Lien Declaration
For Credit Card holders of Standard chartered, Citibank, HSBC, AMEX, ABN, SBI Deutsche Bank or UTI Bank, photocopy of the Front side of the credit card along with the last two months original statements.
Self attested documents? Like you have to print those, then signature on those and then scan those and send that pdf? And also which informations/digits should we blur out when we're giving the photocopy of the CC? We can't just send the full 16 digit number and expiry date of the card.

Back