• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Banks should give clear reason for application denial

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had applied for Jupiter CSB Edge Card a couple of months back and my application was rejected. As usual, the reason for rejection was internal policy stated by Jupier team and CSB Nodal Team as well. Recently i found out about Jupiter Nodal Team and they clarified about some Hunter check by Experian, based on which my application didn't reach threshold. On searching Experian Hunter Check, I found out about this tool is to eliminate fraud applications. On the other hand I have 811 as credit score in Experian.

1712668285206.png

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have never got reason from any bank. At every level, they state that its a business decision/ internal policy.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
I got a call today from SBI Cards Team. I can say it was official because that lady was able to pull up records from as back as 2019 applications. Also she said all the documents will be over SBI official email ID.

However, coming to the reason. She mentioned that the application is not rejected, it shows like that on portal. But it has been put on hold because I hold too many Credit Cards. (Which of course I do). She said that the documents are fine and reconfirmed stuff like Salary and all. I confirmed all that, she said that she is raising this up with her head of department and I should expect some response in 1 month. (I don't know why that long time, but anyways). She said once that is in process, she will only call back (Anyway if I don't hear from her until 15th December, I will start bothering the Customer Care again). I am not letting my efforts go in vain.
What happened later on, did you manage to get the card?

Tamal

TF Buzz
I had applied for Jupiter CSB Edge Card a couple of months back and my application was rejected. As usual, the reason for rejection was internal policy stated by Jupier team and CSB Nodal Team as well. Recently i found out about Jupiter Nodal Team and they clarified about some Hunter check by Experian, based on which my application didn't reach threshold. On searching Experian Hunter Check, I found out about this tool is to eliminate fraud applications. On the other hand I have 811 as credit score in Experian.

1712668285206.png

How to bypass Experian hunter check???