• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Banks that give Unsecured cards to people with 18+ age

sidzzzzz

TF Select
As per my current knowledge the following banks give unsecured cards to people with a minimum age of 18 ( banks that have mentioned such eligibility directly on their websites)

1. Axis Bank
2. Union Bank
3. Indian Bank
4. American Express
5. HDFC bank (with account)
Kindly reply with name of any other bank so that I can update the list with the same for the people who want to enter the credit card game early on.

Last edited:
As per my current knowledge the following banks give unsecured cards to people with a minimum age of 18 ( banks that have mentioned such eligibility directly on their websites)

1. Axis Bank
2. Union Bank
3. Indian Bank
4. American Express
Kindly reply with name of any other bank so that I can update the list with the same for the people who want to enter the credit card game early on.
Best for you get kotak 811 account and take fd based card .
They do limit increase in fd based card + if u r from serviable area of kotak . U will get other card in future
If u are from non service area . Hold on that card for life😂

1. Axis Bank
2. Union Bank
3. Indian Bank
4. American Express
All bank nowadays considering 18 only.

Sbi too accepting at 18+ for offline applications but you need income docs or fd

Unless it is very necessary, taking an unsecured credit card should be avoided until you have started to earn. Be financially responsible and independent before you are into credit card game. Remember there was world existed before credit cards and there will be world after credit cards are disrupted.

Last edited:
Unless it is very necessary, taking an unsecured credit card should be avoided until you have started to earn. Be financially responsible and independent before you are into credit card game. Remember they was world existed before credit cards and there will be world after credit cards are disrupted.
Y e s 🥱

Unless it is very necessary, taking an unsecured credit card should be avoided until you have started to earn. Be financially responsible and independent before you are into credit card game. Remember they was world existed before credit cards and there will be world after credit cards are disrupted.
Incorrect bro, till the age someone will hit their 21 then they can apply for premium cards but there is one condition that you have be financially responsible for sure.

Incorrect bro, till the age someone will hit their 21 then they can apply for premium cards but there is one condition that you have be financially responsible for sure.
No one will give unsecured credit card to 18 year old unemployed student. So why go lengths to get it. Once OP has enough CTC automatically all banks will give him premium cards. He just needs to have a good credit score, which can be built by getting a secured card backed by FD.

No one will give unsecured credit card to 18 year old unemployed student. So why go lengths to get it. Once OP has enough CTC automatically all banks will give him premium cards. He just needs to have a good credit score, which can be built by getting a secured card backed by FD.
Here I am with Hdfc and amex😛
It depends on how you maintain your bank accs and credit profile. Hdfc and axis easily provide card to 18+ acc holders

Back