• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD/GIF 2024 **] Best Deals on Laptops, Desktops & Monitors

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
3rd one is 13th Gen Intel. Issues of burning other board
But wasn't the issue limited to certain models and have mostly been fixed now?
Issues were resolved long ago. Most issues were with Lenovo LOQs and that too in some batches. Other laptops never had issues to begin with. Intel confirmed that 13th and 14th gen laptop processors are not affected now.

brother,..in name its 3050..but in details its showing 2050..even on acer site same model is 2050..i think the name is wrong,..not 3050..its 2050
even flipkart

Description
The Acer Aspire 7 gaming laptop combines powerful performance with sleek portability. Equipped with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050, it delivers stunning graphics for immersive gameplay. Its 8GB DDR4 RAM and 512 GB PCIe SSD ensure fast load times and ample storage. The 39.62 cm (15.6) FHD display with a 144 Hz refresh rate offers crisp, fluid visuals, while the RGB backlit keyboard adds a customisable style to your setup. With Intel Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2, enjoy seamless connectivity. Weighing less than 2 kg, the Acer Aspire 7 is perfect for gaming on the go.

brother,..in name its 3050..but in details its showing 2050..even on acer site same model is 2050..i think the name is wrong,..not 3050..its 2050
even flipkart

Description
The Acer Aspire 7 gaming laptop combines powerful performance with sleek portability. Equipped with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050, it delivers stunning graphics for immersive gameplay. Its 8GB DDR4 RAM and 512 GB PCIe SSD ensure fast load times and ample storage. The 39.62 cm (15.6) FHD display with a 144 Hz refresh rate offers crisp, fluid visuals, while the RGB backlit keyboard adds a customisable style to your setup. With Intel Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2, enjoy seamless connectivity. Weighing less than 2 kg, the Acer Aspire 7 is perfect for gaming on the go.
Yes I also noticed that
Currently I am doing my due diligence before making the purchase. It's seems the a715-76g model has the 2050 graphics but this is the a715-79g model, but I am unable to find any details of this a715-79g model online. Currently calling acer to discuss this further

Yes I also noticed that
Currently I am doing my due diligence before making the purchase. It's seems the a715-76g model has the 2050 graphics but this is the a715-79g model, but I am unable to find any details of this a715-79g model online. Currently calling acer to discuss this further
RTX 3050 under 60K is highly unlikely

Yes I also noticed that
exactly..whats ur budget bro?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back