• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[** BBD NOW on 26/09 **] Plan for 2024 BBD and GIF Sale

It started working midnight 12:05 am. I placed an order for samsung watch 7 for 22,699 with infinia and the payment went through.
The card may be working from the midnight..
what I noticed a lot of offers were not applied for the products for the CC discounts. they are all appearing now ..
I bought one small TV on AMZN rather than onFK as Fk was not shoing any CC offers last night at 1 am.. now it started shoing in FK .. By this , I lost an opportunity to use my super coins as part oif the discounts.. sometimes things happen

T

his particular sale will be valid until Oct 9th.

but thre will be sale happening for about 40 days on and off until Diwali..
prices may increase slightly a bit or remain the same depending upon the product during later sales....
Okay thanks, do you know about the other question I asked?

Good it does both dry and wet mop satisfactorily. Charging times are a bit long. Its frustrating when it doesn't go to charging dock even after multiple rounds
whats the difference between Y1 pro and N10.?

It looks Y1 pro has higher suction power than N10 but in less price. Any feature that I overlooked?

The card may be working from the midnight..
what I noticed a lot of offers were not applied for the products for the CC discounts. they are all appearing now ..
I bought one small TV on AMZN rather than onFK as Fk was not shoing any CC offers last night at 1 am.. now it started shoing in FK .. By this , I lost an opportunity to use my super coins as part oif the discounts.. sometimes things happen
Correct 12 am. It didn't show any hdfc offers. Suddenly at 12:05 it popped up with 10k discount

Reactions: SSV
Back