• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Being offered a zero balance Axis Burgundy account

alphapiper

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I'm being offered a zero balance Axis Burgundy salary account.

1685248627114.png

1685248662790.png
Please find the Burgandy Salary Account Proposition in attachment for your reference and other benefits for salary account holders are mentioned below.

Premium Offering for Senior Management (Burgundy - More than 3lakhs Salary Credit)

• Personalized Attention: Dedicated Relationship Manager for all your financial needs
  • Structured Investment Advisory Services
  • Exclusive Portfolio Management Services
  • Relationship Pricing across a wide range of Banking products
  • Exclusive Banking Convenience
  • Access to Premium Branches & lounges

Please Find Few Exclusive benefits:

• 12 free EMI's in Home Loans under Shubh Aarambh and Fast Forward schemes,
  • Complimentary Airport launch access on AXIS debit card across accounts like Prime, Prestige, Priority and Burgundy
  • Personal Loan: Attractive rate of interest
  • AXIS Active: An NFC (Near Field Communication) enabled fitness band with contact less payment device with a flexibility to earn reward points. Earn 500 edge reward points on completion of 70,000 steps in a week. Redeem the edge reward points for movie tickets, gift vouchers, online shopping etc.
  • Multi-Currency Forex cards for employees travelling abroad with competitive rates.
  • Turn your Debit card ON and OFF through AXIS mobile app in case debit card is missing or non-traceable,
  • Family Banking Program: Immediate family members of your* employees can open account with AXIS Bank at zero balance with all features attached.

Axis Bank Digital Banking :

• Internet Banking for simpler and faster online banking experience- One Stop for payment of bills, Investment options, DD/Cheque booking and many more
  • Axis Mobile - Pay Bills, Modify ATM withdrawal limits, Block & replace Debit/Credit Cards, apply for loans on the go.
  • Instant Locker booking through Axis Mobile (Industry First)
  • Axis Pay Bank agnostic UPI app

EDGE Loyalty Rewards Points ( Exclusive Features)

• Earn points across your Axis Bank relationships like Savings Account, Debit Card, Credit Card, Loans, Current Account and more
  • Earn on deposits of Rs. 50,000 or greater into your Savings Account, that include Salary deposits
  • Redeem your eDGE points across categories such as Fashion, Dining, Entertainment, Gift ideas and more
  • Start redeeming from just 300 points onwards
======================================================

Need suggestions:
I don't have any prior relationship with Axis, I was thinking to try to push for a LTF Axis Reserve or Magnus. What tactics can I use to negotiate better?
What other services are useful and what other services can I push the RM for?

Attaching a list of benefits mentioned in the email.

I got on a call with one of the "boss", who pitched the Burgundy Private for 15+ mins.
There are some differences in Reserve and Private, like hotel partners, etc.. It was information overload TBH!
Requirements for burgundy Private is 5L monthly salary credit or 1cr+ NRV.
Also if you shift you salary account, the account will be degraded or card becomes chargeable.

I got on a call with one of the "boss", who pitched the Burgundy Private for 15+ mins.
There are some differences in Reserve and Private, like hotel partners, etc.. It was information overload TBH!
Requirements for burgundy Private is 5L monthly salary credit or 1cr+ NRV.
Also if you shift you salary account, the account will be degraded or card becomes chargeable.
Any idea if Home or Auto loan consider under NRV?

Any idea if Home or Auto loan consider under NRV?
From Sage AI bot (Quora):
The Total Relationship Value (TRV) in banking is a measure of the value of a customer to a bank, based on the customer's total deposits, loans, and other financial products and services. It is used to determine the profitability of a customer and to inform marketing and sales strategies.

Guys just wanted to check once more thing -
Assuming someone gets Burgundy account by this method, does he still required to maintain AQB/AMB or this is lenient like ICICI?

Hello

My salary account is with HDFC and am holding a DCB. Salary credit per month is 2.6 L and I just connected with my Wife's RM from Axis and asked if I can get Burgundy account and ATLAS CC LTF, if I shift my sal to Axis.

He said ATLAS LTF offer is not running currently and I have to pay 5k fee, the default SELECT CC would be LTF, which am not interested in.
Also since I do not have an account with Axis, he told to open a Prestige account (75 K initial deposit and then withdraw it once next month sal gets credited) and once my next salary gets credited in Axis, he will change it to Burgundy with approval.
I have talked to him multiple times and seemed like a genuine guy, he has helped in many things earlier also.

Should I go for this, or should I stay with HDFC and push for Infinia along with upgrade to Imperia. It needs 3L per month salary credit right? Will I get a waiver?

Last edited:
Back