• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best APP or Website for Paying Credit card bill with Debit Cards

Credit_Mania

TF Buzz
I need some advice and recommendations from this amazing community. 🤝

I'm currently looking for the best app to pay my credit card bills using my debit cards. 🏦💳 There are so many options out there, and I'm a bit overwhelmed. That's why I trust your experiences and insights.

If you've had positive experiences with any particular app, please share your thoughts! 🌟 What features make it stand out? Is it user-friendly and secure? Are there any hidden fees to watch out for? I'd love to hear about your personal experiences and any tips or tricks you have for using the app effectively.

Your recommendations will help me and others in the group make an informed decision when choosing the best app to manage our credit card payments. Feel free to share your opinions and suggestions! 😊

Thank you all in advance for your valuable input! 🙏

Its not 1%, its .93%max...

There is a better option out there if you like to take .
With hdfc & rbl
yeah, HDFC is my goto option but I am exhausting 750 limit each month, hence looking for alternatives..

You can use MobiKwik. It gives 1% Cashback when full bill is paid (up to 20k). Plus 1% when paid with HDFC Platinum debit card.
Should I opt for 250rs Cashback offer or 500rs SuperCash offer? Which one is better in mobikwik? Will do the payment with my HDFC Platinum card to get another 1% CB.

I don't know the cash value of supercash. But if it's 1Rs, then you can go for it if you buy frequently from flipkart
Ah, not exactly sure what this 'SuperCash' thing is. Using Mobikwik for the very first time for this bill payment. Had been using Cheq/Cred previously.

I need some advice and recommendations from this amazing community. 🤝

I'm currently looking for the best app to pay my credit card bills using my debit cards. 🏦💳 There are so many options out there, and I'm a bit overwhelmed. That's why I trust your experiences and insights.

If you've had positive experiences with any particular app, please share your thoughts! 🌟 What features make it stand out? Is it user-friendly and secure? Are there any hidden fees to watch out for? I'd love to hear about your personal experiences and any tips or tricks you have for using the app effectively.

Your recommendations will help me and others in the group make an informed decision when choosing the best app to manage our credit card payments. Feel free to share your opinions and suggestions! 😊

Thank you all in advance for your valuable input! 🙏
You can pay using Airtel saving account via any debit card.

I got Burgundy debit card and it gives 1% ER points by paying credit card bill is what I got to know . Mobikwick has daily limit of 20k and cheq has processing fees . Any other alternate platform ?

If you don't care about rewards or if you don't have the HDFC Card I have found that Paytm is very good for Credit Card payments. It gets credited in seconds most of the time and recently they have even added a feature that if you pay a credit card bill before due date and for some reason it does not get credited they will pay you back the late fee you were charged. Obviously this is not good for you as it will effect your credit score negatively but it shows how much they believe in their payment system that they are willing to pay you on failure of their system.

Back