• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best basic credit card for rent payment

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
which are few basic credit cards that can be used for rent payment.
should not have surcharge for rent payments.
Post Apr 23 it’s almost all banks charge 1% extra for rent mcc but we get compensation from high reward cards like Magnus card or ultimate card
Other hack to bypass rental mcc is by using red giraffe in combo with payzapp

prabhuk

TF Buzz
Anyway to use Magnus / Vistara infinite to do my rent payments that gets calculated to the milestone?

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Post Apr 23 it’s almost all banks charge 1% extra for rent mcc but we get compensation from high reward cards like Magnus card or ultimate card
Other hack to bypass rental mcc is by using red giraffe in combo with payzapp

Does using Millennia through Payzapp on Red Girraffe bypass the rent pay bank charge stipulations? Will we get the 1 percent cashback points on the transaction on the card?
For IDFC, they somehow recognize Payzapp/Red Girraffe transactions as insurance payments. Is it the same for other cards as well?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Does using Millennia through Payzapp on Red Girraffe bypass the rent pay bank charge stipulations? Will we get the 1 percent cashback points on the transaction on the card?
For IDFC, they somehow recognize Payzapp/Red Girraffe transactions as insurance payments. Is it the same for other cards as well?
Mcc same for all cards
Check with ur card for a small amount

VikasBhindwar

TF Premier
Contributor
Can anyone confirm if SC Smart CC still gives 2% on rent via RG on Payzapp without any additional surcharge?