• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BEST CARD FOR INSURANCE PAYMENT

Bob78900

TF Ace
I Want to my max life premium of 11k something.
I have these cards
HDFC millennia
Amazon icici
Au xcite ultra
Indusind legend
Idfc select
Hsbc platinum
Axis My zone
Kindly Suggest Me best card for insurance payment so i can get maximum benefit
I thought of paying using hdfc millennia but if I'll pay I'll only get 1% cashback
Kindly suggest

I have these cards
HDFC millennia
Amazon icici
Au xcite ultra
Indusind legend
Idfc select
Hsbc platinum
Axis My zone
I thought of paying using hdfc millennia but if I'll pay I'll only get 1% cashback
Kindly suggest
Insurance is usually an excluded category when it comes to rewards.
Not sure if you will get better rewards for this

I have these cards
HDFC millennia
Amazon icici
Au xcite ultra
Indusind legend
Idfc select
Hsbc platinum
Axis My zone
Kindly suggest
Buy 11K worth of Amazon GV from amazon itself using your Millennia CC, you will get 5% cashback then add that 11K GV to the amazon pay and pay it.

Note: Before doing all this ensure your insurance is listed in the amazon pay. Otherwise, it will be a complete waste of efforts/time.

Buy 11K worth of Amazon GV from amazon itself using your Millennia CC, you will get 5% cashback then add that 11K GV to the amazon pay and pay it.

Note: Before doing all this ensure your insurance is listed in the amazon pay. Otherwise, it will be a complete waste of efforts/time.
I also thought same. But i am not sure whether amazon allows you to pay insurance premium or any other bill of more than 10k using gift card balance. If somehow it will not allow then my money will got stuck.
And yes max life insurance is listed on amazon

I also thought same. But i am not sure whether amazon allows you to pay insurance premium or any other bill of more than 10k using gift card balance. If somehow it will not allow then my money will got stuck.
I believe Amazon does allow that. I remember someone doing the same here, if I find the thread link, I'll paste it here for your ease.

Btw I'll be doing the same at the end of the month. If you can wait until then, I'll update it here.

In the meantime, you can chat or call customer care for 100% certainty.

I believe Amazon does allow that. I remember someone doing the same here, if I find the thread link, I'll paste it here for your ease.

Btw I'll be doing the same at the end of the month. If you can wait until then, I'll update it here.

In the meantime, you can chat or call customer care for 100% certainty.
Yes If you can find thread link kindly send.
Sorry policy due date has already gone can't wait for month end

Limit for insurance payment on Amazon is 1 lakh. I paid higher than 10k recently with APay.

Tip: Input your insurance number and see if Amazon fetches the bill before buying APay vouchers.

Limit for insurance payment on Amazon is 1 lakh. I paid higher than 10k recently with APay.

Tip: Input your insurance number and see if Amazon fetches the bill before buying APay vouchers.
Are you sure?
If it will not accept amount of more than 10k then my money will be stucked.
And yes it is fetching the amount

Wrong Info. I have made 1.10 lakhs and 1.9 lakhs as insurance payment with Amazon Pay too

Last edited:
Wrong Info. I have 1.10 lakhs and 1.9 lakhs as insurance payment with Amazon Pay too
You are wrong, not me. See attached screenshot from Amazon.

"Is there any upper limit for the value of insurance premium payment?
Yes, insurance premium payment up to the value of INR 1 lakh is only permitted on Amazon. It is hereby clarified that any insurance premium payment for an amount equivalent to INR 1 lakh or above will not be processed on Amazon."

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-23-22-11-12-59_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.webp
    Screenshot_2024-08-23-22-11-12-59_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.webp
    63.6 KB · Views: 24

Yes, insurance premium payment up to the value of INR 1 lakh is only permitted on Amazon. It is hereby clarified that any insurance premium payment for an amount equivalent to INR 1 lakh or above will not be processed on Amazon."
Well here's the recent Invoice screenshot of Insurance payment of more than 1 lakh successfully going through. Will share invoice of 1.9lakhs Insurance premium too.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 11.49.59.webp
    Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 11.49.59.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Insurance is usually an excluded category when it comes to rewards.
Not sure if you will get better rewards for this
Use au xcite ultra during first 5 days of the month and get additional RP.

Or use millenia buy vouchers and get 5% back on voucher of Amazon pay via hdfc gyftr and pay the bill via Amazon pay.

True. There's some change in past week, its not allowing to pay any premium amount above 1 lakh even using UPI.

When I took tata New Infinite HDFC CC, It was told that it is the best CC to pay insurance bill using Tata Nue app, isn't that true any more? I need to make approx 80k in total for 3 polices. Looking for most rewarding way.

Back